3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

RetardKid

Mar 13, 2021
Why is keeping going up without press anything?
I can only go side to side, i really need help because i staying like thiss non-stop 1694979633769.png

Greentaboo

Aug 13, 2018
I'm playing on Joiplay, and although I haven't gotten very far it mostly seems to be good except it lags horribly when fighting certain enemies like the pixies and treant. Anyone know anything to help with that?
What version of joiplay are you using? Mine keeps giving me a script error. Its something in the data folder because when I use the patch the error changes slightly.

hentaigames00

May 1, 2018
This game was... a solid okay.

For people still making a decision about trying this:
  • The CG art is very lackluster and recycled half the time, but the pixel art is very well done
  • There are at least a handful of... brainfucking? scenes. Not my thing, I'd usually let slide if it was just one or two but there are more than that
  • One futa scene. No insertion
  • There are crabs, bulls, tigers, and dragon mobs but they all maul you to death. No gore CG thank god. The closest to beasty in this game is the Analfish (which feels closer to tentacle) and one dragon will rape Sheryl. The wasps eat her brains. Everything else is somewhat human shaped or a rock or a robot or a plant.
  • Only 3 anal scenes. I didn't even unlock the third one (anal at the brothel, which can't be unlocked until level 4 I think?) because I'm pretty sure you need a high number of anal penetrations to unlock it. The other two are tedious/late into the game: Analfish in Level 3 does single digit damage to your health and will only add 1 penetration per defeat and the Slimes in Level 5 will add 1 or 2 penetrations per defeat. I ended the game with 12 anal penetrations and I think I crafted everything.
  • Lewdness level does not change any of Sheryl's dialogue or interactions with NPCs. It just gatekeeps certain activities: Prostitution (30), Swimsuit sex scenes on Level 3 (50), and Bitch Beam (OP broken skill) at 99-100. She gets lewder facial expressions in the menu but that's the extent of "corruption" in this game
  • Completionists: there are a lot of newbie adventurers that you can find and help in the early levels and it's kinda annoying because they don't give any hints as to where they'll show up next, if at all
Recommended loadout: a magic spell early on to pierce physical immune mobs; try to get projectile reflect and invincibility skills for some of the late game bounty quests. Dump the rest of the points into attack. Bitch Beam at max Lewdness fires in a cross from Sheryl and the hitbox is massive so if you sit diagonal to something, you will hit on two sides. I used the one of the starter staffs and 4-5 shot the last two bosses.

Other things... craft a lot of antidotes because there are a lot of NPCs that get poisoned. It will save you a lot of reloading/trips back to town.

I only got ED0 and ED5, don't know how to get 1~4 and I'm not sure if I like the game enough to go for NG+.

ED0:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ED5:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
I'm playing on Joiplay, and although I haven't gotten very far it mostly seems to be good except it lags horribly when fighting certain enemies like the pixies and treant. Anyone know anything to help with that?
Wait, why my game on JoiPlay doesn't start? There's an error that said the first animation is missing even though it's there... Or maybe I can bypass it with save?

ukkieno

Feb 27, 2023
Can someone ss where to collect cool mint? I cannot for the life of me find it in Old Frye Forest.

BukoPanda

Dec 23, 2019
Honestly my biggest complain is the long ass bad transportation system, you have to spend 15 seconds looking at a train just to move between floors. Also trying to literally find one item (e.g Gargoyle Orb ) is such a pain in the ass.

With all the unbalanced battle system, some good pixel animations, nice art,
It's a solid game but not anything special imo 5/10.

Here's my virgin Run(Save 1 is before the endings, save 7 is gallery.)

Reactions: Thayron

Deadpet

Jun 27, 2017
Honestly my biggest complain is the long ass bad transportation system, you have to spend 15 seconds looking at a train just to move between floors. Also trying to literally find one item (e.g Gargoyle Orb ) is such a pain in the ass.

With all the unbalanced battle system, some good pixel animations, nice art,
It's a solid game but not anything special imo 5/10.

Here's my virgin Run(Save 1 is before the endings, save 7 is gallery.)
There's a key item that let you skip the train scene and the alchemy scene.

Deadpet

Jun 27, 2017
I think the Virgin Tag is missing, can we report it somehow or does the OP correct it if he sees it?

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
Despite everything the game is pretty good. Excelent art and gameplay with little dificulty. The only ptoblem I have is find the endgame item because it no appear anywhere, but I guess no one replied me because you get it eventually after finish several of the quests? I hope that's the case. The hentai in this game is not the best ( some of the scenes are a waste or very stupid like the gay dwarf one ) because obviously all the effort went to the crafting and the sprite art. Tho I think the craft list scroll bar....thingy need to be faster because there are too many items and find one in particular take time.

Ignico

Jan 2, 2020
Does anyone know where the Recollection room is? I can't seem to find it.
(If it matters, say, i need to beat the game first before I unlock it. I'm only just beginning floor 2.)

JohnyShadow7

Sep 27, 2019
Does anyone know where the Recollection room is? I can't seem to find it.
(If it matters, say, i need to beat the game first before I unlock it. I'm only just beginning floor 2.)
It´s in your house/workshop. Right hallway, go up. It´s the empty, unused room. But it definitelly doesn´t appear there at the start. I noticed it around floor 4, but no idea when it actually shows up.

neontiger

Aug 6, 2020
As far as I'm aware, I have bought all recipe books and read them, but still can't make the perfume. Am I missing something?

hentaigames00

May 1, 2018
As far as I'm aware, I have bought all recipe books and read them, but still can't make the perfume. Am I missing something?
Just keep upgrading the workshop or progressing levels. This game gives you a lot of quests that you can't complete at the time you accept them. Keep an eye on the bookshelf towards the back of your crafting room; Sheryl will "understand" recipe books she previously couldn't as you progress through the game.

Some of the recipe books can also be found in chests in the dungeon.

neontiger

Aug 6, 2020
Just keep upgrading the workshop or progressing levels. This game gives you a lot of quests that you can't complete at the time you accept them. Keep an eye on the bookshelf towards the back of your crafting room; Sheryl will "understand" recipe books she previously couldn't as you progress through the game.

Some of the recipe books can also be found in chests in the dungeon.
I can't, though, the only quest I have require beast meat, red clay, or the perfume, all of which I can't find. I'm sure I'm missing something, but I feel like I've gone everywhere I can. I'm at 19 fame, can't get to 20.

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes