Others Partial Shihai no Kyoudan 2, v0.2.3

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
狂おしいほどの快楽に戸惑う一方、\n芳乃の身体は肉棒に犯されて喜ぶばかりで、\nざわめく柔襞が竿肌を妖しくねぶり回す。
[On one hand,] [Yoshino is bewildered by the unbearable pleasure], [Yoshino’s body feels only joy from getting fucked by dick], [rowdy soft pleats seductively licked around my rod skin].

The word here is "tomadou" and I'm just not satisfied with any direct translations of this word, which means I have to be a little more creative in my description of her mental state. The problem is that I can't think of or find a word that describes a glaring, acute awareness of sharp cognitive dissonance, specifically Yoshino's inability to accept that (her body) enjoys sex, when she is "supposed" to hate it. Most individual words come out as some form of "confused," which means that a person has some inability to understand something, for any number of reasons. Hmm.

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
I long resolved not to do slurred speech because it's a bit too much effort and it's fucking unreadable sometimes, but then you see how it reads with the voice line and there's this odd disconnect where the text is clear and the voice line is just, not. I'm still gonna try and avoid slurred speech but it's kinda difficult.

*Side note, the most difficult technical parts of translation is distortion and wordplay, because their functions are specific to the languages they come from, and can almost never be directly translated. Luckily the distortions in slurred sex talk are easy to mimic in the output language because the meaning is usually clear; but when meaning is unclear, you suddenly have to open up a fat notepad where you consider all possible interpretations of some smudged sentence.
One example is the scene where Maes Hughes calls Roy Mustang from a phone booth in Fullmetal Alchemist. spoiler alert!
The translation usually comes out as, "The military is in danger!" what he actually says is, 「gun ga yabe!」(the military is "extreme") which roughly translates to "the military is big uh-oh." Unfortunately, there's a clear differentiation in english between "the military is in danger" and "the military is dangerous"/"the military is the danger." They kinda brushed over the rough edges when the meaning eventually did become clear, and it worked out because it was phonetically close enough.

Reactions: samory and geschirt

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
downloaded action taimanin just to check it out and a few days later the bones in my mouse hand fingers are starting to feel weird D:
what a mistake

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
芳乃「オチンチン擦れたとこ、熱くなってるっ……!\n ひぁあんッ! アアっ! オチンチン感じちゃうっ!」
Yoshino: [the spots where your penis rubs], [becoming hot]... ! Hiaan! Aah! [feeling penis]!

Kind of an odd line at the end, "Feel penis (without intending to)!"
The idea is that she's intensely aware of the physical sensation of the penis, maybe because she's subconsciously trying to or because the shape of it is so distinct etc. whatever. It comes out really awkward in a lot of the variations I've tried, hopefully this is good enough:

"The spots where you rub your penis, get so hot… ! Hyaan! Ahh! I can feel it!"

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
Hmm wondering if I should change some of these 'ejaculation's to 'cumshots' because ejaculation is a mouthful, and I'm not talking about on the receiving end. In Japanese it's a very simple, 2-syllable word, "shasei" (japanese language nerds might tell you it's actually 3 syllables, but fuck those guys). Ejaculate is just kinda long, a little clunky, doesn't work very well as dirty talk: "I'm gonna ejaculate all over your tits baby!" "Ohh yeahh, ejaculate all over them!"
It's just kinda awkward because I needed a neutral way for Yoshino to refer to ejaculation in contrast to the MC's uninhibited manner of speech. The dream was that at some point, I would transition from using "ejaculate" to just "cum" or whatever, as Yoshino herself slowly transitioned to becoming a dirtier girl. I think I missed the transition point, so I'm gonna have to explore, in review, where I should determine that point to be. Then I gotta go back in the script and do the changes and then change everything subsequent to that and ugh it's gonna be a lotta fun.

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
俺から与えられる淫悦に支配された膣穴に\n延々と精液を注ぎ込んでやって、\nようやく射精は終わりを迎えた。
[the vagina that had received the pleasure of being dominated by me]ni [endlessly poured/filled with semen], [ejaculation finally ended].
>comes out roughly as
"After I finally finished filling her vagina, which I granted the pleasure of being dominated by me, with semen, my ejaculation ended."
This is a very awkward sentence. Might break it up or change it entirely.

krnkid21

Apr 14, 2021
Thank you for working on this translation!

俺から与えられる淫悦に支配された膣穴に\n延々と精液を注ぎ込んでやって、\nようやく射精は終わりを迎えた。
[the vagina that had received the pleasure of being dominated by me]ni [endlessly poured/filled with semen], [ejaculation finally ended].
>comes out roughly as
"After I finally finished filling her vagina, which I granted the pleasure of being dominated by me, with semen, my ejaculation ended."
This is a very awkward sentence. Might break it up or change it entirely.
Maybe "Her vagina/pussy felt the pleasure of being dominated by me after I finished filling it with my semen/cum and stopped ejaculating."

Could also use creampie to make is easier? idk if you have been use that word already though or are against using it.

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
Thank you for working on this translation!

Maybe "Her vagina/pussy felt the pleasure of being dominated by me after I finished filling it with my semen/cum and stopped ejaculating."

Could also use creampie to make is easier? idk if you have been use that word already though or are against using it.
Hi!
Technically the main part of the sentence is that the ejaculation ended, everything else is just a description of the state of things. It might be easier to understand if I rewrote it something like this:
"After I completely filled her vagina (which was dominated by the pleasure I granted it) with semen, my ejaculation ended."
*I misread the first portion of the sentence there. whoops D:

CarnXace

May 2, 2022
After discovering how to use the tools from Crskycode. I have been editing some of the UI of Bishop games in my free time. Since discovering your project, I have decided to do some UI edits for SNK2. This mod will cover the dialog box and some of the Gallery Mode. There is still more work to be done, but hopefully this will help you on your project.

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
After discovering how to use the tools from Crskycode. I have been editing some of the UI of Bishop games in my free time. Since discovering your project, I have decided to do some UI edits for SNK2. This mod will cover the dialog box and some of the Gallery Mode. There is still more work to be done, but hopefully this will help you on your project.
jesus, that looks pretty damn good. There's some kind of smudge on the "shortcut" in the two bottom-left-most boxes on the UI, but otherwise looks perfect.
Looks a lot better than the MS Paint travesty I did way back when

CarnXace

May 2, 2022
Yeah I had that fixed. You can implement in the game by just dragging the Graphics folder over in the installed directory. Another note when I tried your translation. Is that the protagonist name comes out when the girls scream loudly. This is from the script file, that /b is supposed to be text in bold. While /B is suppose to be the protagonist first name. I discover that when I tried to work on Ura Kyoushi.

CarnXace

May 2, 2022
Did another update to the UI mod. I have removed the previous link with the more updated version. This time will cover some of the Config menu and the title screen. As mentioned before just drag the Graphics folder to where the game is installed to have it appear in game.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
How much of an actual piece of shit are you in this game? Or is it the kind of "rape" where the women are dere dere mentally ill?

"I hate you but I'm gonna let you fuck me and I'll suck your dick but I'll make an angry face all along, ok? Now tear my ass apart!"

CarnXace

May 2, 2022
How much of an actual piece of shit are you in this game? Or is it the kind of "rape" where the women are dere dere mentally ill?

"I hate you but I'm gonna let you fuck me and I'll suck your dick but I'll make an angry face all along, ok? Now tear my ass apart!"
It really depends on the game. Most protagonist in Bishop games are usually on a revenge rape trip. While some of them just wanted to rape to satisfy their lustful desires. This game falls to the latter. This protagonist is about a 3/5 scale of piece of shit to me. I say Ura Kyoushi, has the most ruthless protagonist out of the Bishop brand. As that protagonist of that game is just an narcissist that all he cares about is making the perfect sex slave regardless of the means, even if it involves ruining their future.

While the worst protagonist imo, is the one from Kutsujoku. Who is basically an Elliot Rodger, with no redeemable qualities. But somehow discovered a supernatural power and decided to use his newfound powers to get his revenge rape trip. Most of the girls don't even become corrupted in that game, as they just gave up resisting cause of the protagonist cheating powers (Hypnosis powers that force the girls' body to act on their own).

The game structure in most Bishop product is usually the protagonist rape in the first few sessions, and the protagonist usually are a sex prodigy that have some kind of insane trait that makes the girl succumb to their lust that in they want the dick by the end of the game. Like this game and Houkago 3's protagonist can ejaculate nonstop, causing their girls to orgasm like crazy. While games like Ura Kyoushi, Gakuen 3 and Chijoku no Seifuku, can release a really thick load that cause the girls' belly to bloat. Of course there are games where the protagonist doesn't have anything, but will exploit a girl's sexual trait to make them fall.

Last edited:
Reactions: Creiz

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
Yeah I had that fixed. You can implement in the game by just dragging the Graphics folder over in the installed directory. Another note when I tried your translation. Is that the protagonist name comes out when the girls scream loudly. This is from the script file, that /b is supposed to be text in bold. While /B is suppose to be the protagonist first name. I discover that when I tried to work on Ura Kyoushi.
oh good.
Man I thought I caught all the \B's lol, do you remember which line(s)?

Reactions: geschirt

CarnXace

May 2, 2022
oh good.
Man I thought I caught all the \B's lol, do you remember which line(s)?
I think the easiest way to fix that, is you open txt editor, then type ◆\B「 and replace that with ◆\b 「 . Since all the dialogue in the bishop script files begin with the 「 symbol. My best recommendation is to match case. Another note in case if you're wondering. The question mark symbol in a box from the script is supposed to be heart symbols in case if you deleted that from the text.

But yeah just an example of the issue.

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
I think the easiest way to fix that, is you open txt editor, then type ◆\B「 and replace that with ◆\b 「 . Since all the dialogue in the bishop script files begin with the 「 symbol. My best recommendation is to match case. Another note in case if you're wondering. The question mark symbol in a box from the script is supposed to be heart symbols in case if you deleted that from the text.

But yeah just an example of the issue.
Ah, I see. I never bothered to replace all the extra \B's in the script, I never expected people to actually go through the whole game with the squiggly-ass jp lines, so I've been replacing them all manually as I go.
Thanks for the heads-up about the hearts btw, haven't seen them yet.

CarnXace

May 2, 2022
Ah, I see. I never bothered to replace all the extra \B's in the script, I never expected people to actually go through the whole game with the squiggly-ass jp lines, so I've been replacing them all manually as I go.
Thanks for the heads-up about the hearts btw, haven't seen them yet.

Well I didn't exactly go through the game. Just woes from hacking Ura Kyoushi for the first time and learning from those mistakes. Just wanted to let you know to avoid further headaches.