Others Partial Shihai no Kyoudan 2, v0.2.3

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
芳乃「ゴツゴツしてっ、硬いっ……! ひああッ!\n アンっ! すごく熱くて火傷しちゃいそうっ……!」
Yoshino: [rough/ragged, hard]... ! Hyaa! Ahn! [really hot and going to burn (me)]... !

MC is rubbing his dick along her ass crack, which works because she's thicc. She says his dick is "rough and hard" but the problem here is I don't have a clear way to refer to the texture of his dick without making it sound really weird. If I just say rough, it sounds a little bit like she's describing the act rather than the instrument: "It's rough, and hard... !" It almost kind of works, but it's hard for me to tell. hmm.

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
Aight, hear me out: WHAT IF. when you fuck a girl's ass crack. We call it assturbation.

CarnXace

May 2, 2022
Alright did one more UI mod. I think this is all I am gonna do for now. This time added some change to the save screen. Then also the Ejaculation gauge.

If you need help let me know. The rest of the stuff requires a bit too much Photoshop work. So I am just leaving it here for now. Feel free to attach it with your patch.

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
Alright did one more UI mod. I think this is all I am gonna do for now. This time added some change to the save screen. Then also the Ejaculation gauge.

If you need help let me know. The rest of the stuff requires a bit too much Photoshop work. So I am just leaving it here for now. Feel free to attach it with your patch.
Looks good! I'm gonna be doing a readthrough within the next few weeks so I should have a chance to check for any kinks then, but I skimmed around a bit and I don't see any issues so far.
I'll throw your name in the credits, remind me if I forget*

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
女体は高揚感に包まれていて、\n火照った尻肌が汗ばんで摩擦が強まり、\nしっとりとした具合が男根に心地いい。
[female body was wrapped up in ‘emotional uplift’], [flushed butt skin sweated and friction became strong], [the moist condition was pleasant to my dick].

I can almost get a sense for this word, " 高揚感 ", which the dictionary translates as 'emotional uplift' but if I had to guess, it's basically a strong sense of 'being in the mood when having sex.' I don't have a great way to convert this into english. There's also a causal link between the first and second parts of the sentence, meaning that (part of?) the reason her body is physically hot is because she's emotionally "hot" or "in heat." I guess it's also a problem with my english vocabulary, because I can't find enough synonyms for "aroused" compared to what the japanese text is giving me. Or maybe it's just english itself that's the problem idk tbh.
1654505702320.png

I settled for:
"Her flushed ass was sweaty from excitement, giving my dick a pleasantly damp, sticky feeling as I stroked it between her ass cheeks."

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
I think I'm gonna do one more scene and do a small pre-patch, it'll just have most of the main story for Yoshino but missing the endings and extra scenes, and also missing line breaks. Then I'm gonna work on the slave end with line breaks, then the extra scenes, romantic scene + pregnancy scene + romantic end. I'm gonna set the due date for everything at Aug 31, but I might get done earlier. Or later! Who knows...

Reactions: geschirt

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
I made a choice not to slur words, but now she's doing a blowjob and it's just not the same. I might have to go for it this time.

Reactions: Johnny Jonson

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
Alright it took me way too long to figure this out, but it looks like slave end is locked until you do a duo scene, so I'll just finish the scene I'm working on, then a dialogue scene, then go for a pre-release. Also the extra scenes I was gonna do are a little longer than I thought, so Aug 31 might be too early.

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
I wasn't planning this, but it looks like there's a few scenes with Yoshino and Kyouka together. It looks like next girl will be Kyouka rather than Akari.

I have no idea if anyone has complaints about this, or even knew about it :eek:
lmk if anyone wants me to just ignore the duo scenes and get working on another girl, most likely I'll stick to working on Kyouka next.

CarnXace

May 2, 2022
I wasn't planning this, but it looks like there's a few scenes with Yoshino and Kyouka together. It looks like next girl will be Kyouka rather than Akari.

I have no idea if anyone has complaints about this, or even knew about it :eek:
lmk if anyone wants me to just ignore the duo scenes and get working on another girl, most likely I'll stick to working on Kyouka next.
I have no idea who Akari is. Do you mean Shuri? Well tbh you probably have to do both, since there is also shared scenes with Shuri and Yoshino as well.

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
There's an odd quirk where 'zaamen' refers to semen but it's somehow the dirty version of the word, which the protagonist uses all the time but Yoshino doesn't until the end. I replaced a lot of instances of 'zaamen' with cum in the protagonist dialogue but because Yoshino's lines are voiced, I felt pressured to stick with the pseudo-english word in its original english form as just 'semen.'
Like, it would just be really weird when you hear 'zaamen' and then read 'cum,' like c'mon

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
Curious to know if name can be changed in the game...
I can do it manually but apparently there's a way to do it through options (?) which would explain why all instances of the MC name is just written as \B, probably some sort of reference towards a mystery script

CarnXace

May 2, 2022
All Bishop games you can changed the name from the settings config. However the name change only accepts Japanese characters and limit to a space of 5 characters.

test1.png

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
All Bishop games you can changed the name from the settings config. However the name change only accepts Japanese characters and limit to a space of 5 characters.
oh that makes sense. I'm curious if I should go back and change everything back to \B in case someone wants to change the name

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
irl been keeping me busy but at least I get to watch stranger things and forget to work on this at night
FeelsGoodMan

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
Ah fuck I found those box characters for the text-hearts. They don't survive being copy-pasted into google docs and back, so I'm gonna have to manually edit in every instance of them in the original text.
Exciting!

They're in all of Yoshino's lines for most of the scene ;-;

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
Ah fuck I found those box characters for the text-hearts. They don't survive being copy-pasted into google docs and back, so I'm gonna have to manually edit in every instance of them in the original text.
Exciting!

They're in all of Yoshino's lines for most of the scene ;-;
Alright, that didn't take as long as I thought, which is good. I got a chance to correct some mistakes here and there, and I'm a little bothered by the number of lines where I literally just forgot to translate the last bit at the end. I have no idea where it comes from, but I have a habit of reading things and then just skipping large sections of the text. Sometimes I'll be reading a book and turn the page, then read two sentences and absentmindedly turn to the next page. It's not quite that bad here, but ugh I found like 3 incomplete lines as I was editing the hearts back in.
I also fixed some editing errors, so feeding the text back into the script machine won't jam anything.
Yay progress!

Reactions: Johnny Jonson

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
Apparently the japanese term for post-nut clarity is "kenjataimu" or "sage time"
And here I thought enlightenment was supposed to come from not nutting for all of november smh

Reactions: geschirt