Others Partial Shihai no Kyoudan 2, v0.2.3

dimas98

Sep 29, 2020
hello good job
S4MU3L
i have long want to translate bishop games, but its kinda hard with the script likely to be in bsxx.dat , can you share how you can extract or translate bishop games?

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
hello good job
S4MU3L
i have long want to translate bishop games, but its kinda hard with the script likely to be in bsxx.dat , can you share how you can extract or translate bishop games?

I'm using a slightly different version that someone changed for me, it's based on the version of the script that the game uses. Is there a particular game you're trying to translate?

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
ビークルズとか、クレーンとか……!」

obscure proper nouns :WutFace:
Although, it says Beakles and Crane. Wondering if they modified the names to dodge copyright/trademark

Last edited:

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
Isn't that Vehicles and Cranes?
芳乃
「ええと……照井くん、だったよね。\n きみは確か軽音学部に入ってるんだっけ?」
芳乃
「それなら、ロックやジャズのミュージシャン\n だったらわかるかな……?」
Male studentB
「あっ……! それなら知ってるっす。\n ビークルズとか、クレーンとか……!

It's two rock/jazz bands that I've never heard of. There is one Japanese band called Bee-gu-ru-zu, but I have no idea where to start looking to find someone called "Ku-rae-n"

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
There's a number of issues with launching a patreon for the work I'm doing here. The first thing is that I'm making changes to a licensed product without permission, which is understandably problematic. The second thing is that afaik, translating eroge like this has very little draw anyways, my guess is because it's much easier to pay for someone to translate a 20-page h-manga in a couple days and have a quick fap than to pay for months and months of work for something that the person might just lose interest in over time. Translation itself doesn't get very much money anyways. I don't know why.

That being said, I am sinking a lot of time into this. And if you have any spare cash to throw at my friend Tim to help him make some coffee, check out his patreon:

*Any money given to Tim will not change the pace or nature of my work
because we are completely different people
You don't have to feel obligated or anything

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
ついに興奮は限界に達し、芳乃は絶頂に突き抜け、\n華奢な身体にギュウッと力を込めていった。
[arousal finally faced limit], [Yoshino broke through orgasm], [power entered her "華奢な-body" with a gyuu].

華奢な is a homonym, or something.

華奢 - kya-sha
Na-adjective (keiyodoshi), Noun
1. dainty; delicate; slender; slim and elegant
2. fragile (e.g. furniture); delicate; frail

華奢 - ka-sha
1. lavish; luxurious; showy; gaudy

It is almost certainly an intended pun. I'll probably have to skip the pun part when I translate, but here it is for now!

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
Wondering if anyone even knows what a babydoll outfit is...
Had to google it when I first saw it here =.=

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
I need to write some kind of personal dictionary for all these repeated phrases that translate just slightly differently every goddamn time they appear.

揉む (momu)
1. to rub; to crumple
2. to massage

This word appears ~400 times throughout the script in various forms. I'm tempted to just say "squeeze" every single time. Every time.

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
身動きが取れない
mi-ugoki ga torenai
"unable to move" / "(completely) helpless"
common phrase of the day I guess :unsure:
can't say I've seen it before

Last edited:

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
Yamato:
「おおっ……!コイツはエロくていいぜ!透けた生地越しに乳首がおっ勃ってるのがよく見えるぞ!」
[Ohh... ]! [These are erotically good]! [Nipples are standing up through the transparent fabric][which is][easily visible]zo!

ayy another pun, sort of. "Ottatsu" is "to stand" or "to rise" and is usually written as "押っ立つ " but the first "ot" has been replaced with phonetic characters (maybe to make sure the compound remains readable) while "tatsu" has been replaced with a homonym that means "to become erect"

It's either a really stupid pun or common-speech, I suspect it's a stupid pun that became common speech. Maybe I should work on my pun game instead of my meme game.

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
Yoshino has a ton of these lines where she just goes "uuuu... !" and I've been writing them as "Uwuuu... !" for the last thousand lines or so and I'm starting to question again how cringe it is
Countered only by the thought of having to find replace all of them with a very standard "Uuuu... !"
:HideThePain:

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
I am sick D:

Haven't been able to do much past couple days, can't focus for shit

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
There are a fuckton of uwu's that I put in and it will never stop being at least a little bit cringe
grrr

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
アクメの余韻にふらつく芳乃の腕を引っ張り、\n雄々しく反り返った肉棒の上に腰を下ろさせた――
[Yoshino, who is tottering from the lingering feeling of orgasm]'s[arm][pull], [above dick that is bent back manly-ly][made her drop down]-

Subjects have long, descriptive modifiers sometimes, but it's all one term. I often see these translated something like
"Yoshino, who is tottering from the lingering feeling of orgasm, ..."
but then the speaker is pulling her arm, so I would then have to randomly add this
"I pulled her arm, ..."
which is incredibly awkward.

Other alternatives might include:
"I pulled Yoshino's arm while she was tottering from the lingering feeling of orgasm, ..." (unfortunately this makes it seem like her 'tottering' was an opportunity to perform the action, rather than a happenstance description)
"Yoshino was tottering from the lingering feeling of orgasm when I pulled her arm, ..." (this makes it seem as though 'tottering' will have some effect later, when really it's just a description of something happening now)
"Yoshino was still tottering from the lingering feeling of orgasm when I pulled her arm, ..." (somehow adding 'still' made it feel right. I don't know why. I'll use this one I guess)

^ but you might be able to see, I actually have to pry apart the character 'Yoshino' from her descriptor, before referring to her twice for her descriptor and then her (passive) action.
I am going to bed for tonight