Others Partial Shihai no Kyoudan 2, v0.2.3

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
男根と女陰が擦れるたびに快楽がジワジワと生まれ、\n望まずとも感じてしまう状況に、\n恥じらいながらも発情を強めていく。
[every time phallus rubbed female genitals][pleasure was gradually “being born(e)”], [situation of feeling without wanting to]ni, [even while shy][sexual excitement was strengthening].
Yoshino’s pleasure was slowly growing with every stroke of my penis on her genitals, even though she didn’t want it to. Her arousal was getting stronger despite her shame.

Trying to focus more on readability, but it's hard to produce readable sentences when adhering to the original Japanese sentence structure. It's also hard to find good replacements for words like 発情 (hatsujou) when I'm trying to reserve "arousal" for the word 興奮 (koufun). I could say that "She was getting more excited despite her shame," but it's hard to differentiate the happy excitement and sexual excitement, especially when there's precisely a contrast between sexual excitement and a fear (rather than an excited anticipation) of what's coming, such as in the scene where this line occurs.

D28

Aug 9, 2020
Does anybody know how to prevent text auto-transitions? I've meddled with the settings somewhat - I've placed "skip unread text" and "Cancel skip on dialogue choice/action screens", but it appears as though the text still skips after a certain timeframe.

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
Does anybody know how to prevent text auto-transitions? I've meddled with the settings somewhat - I've placed "skip unread text" and "Cancel skip on dialogue choice/action screens", but it appears as though the text still skips after a certain timeframe.
hmm sounds like auto-mode is on, try the top-left button on the UI

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
Had a headache for the past week. I still have a headache and I have no idea if it's gotten better or worse 8D
Missed a bunch of progress, hopefully I can get back on schedule

Reactions: WeissEmil

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
I started playing runescape again and double xp week is happening. Daily progress has taken a mild hit.
sigh, what a mistake

Reactions: WeissEmil

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
Yoshino「こんなのっ、おかしくなっちゃうぅううっ!\n ンッはぁああぁっ、アアぁあっ! ああァンッ!\n おっ、オマンコ痺れちゃうぅううっ!」
[something like this], [becoming crazy]~! Nnhaaaa, aaaah! Aaaahn! [(stutter) pussy going numb!]~!

There's two things that could be going crazy here, which is either her or her pussy. Her pussy is definitely going crazy, but it would still be reasonable for her to be going crazy considering that they are outdoors and she's been trying to restrain her voice the entire time and now she's just letting the floodgates loose. In Japanese, you don't have to specify, but I gotta pick one in English :/

"This is, making me crazy!"
"From this, going crazy!" <-an interesting compromise, but the grammar is odd
"This is, making me lose my mind!"

sigh

geschirt

Aug 6, 2017
I didnt think that beside translating the text, also the grammar would take a huge endeavor. My compliments.

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
「じゃあな、芳乃先生。\n またそのうち気持ちよくしてやるよ」
Later, Yoshino-sensei. I'll make you feel good again "sono uchi".

nice little gem to end the night. "Sono uchi" means "sometime soon" but if you break the compound it means "inside there"
heh

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
「どっちにしてもはしたなかったよな。\n チンポで感じさせられて中出しでイッちまうわ、\n スケベな声出してよがりまくるわですごかったぞ!」
[either way][was vulgar]yo na. [forced to feel good from cock and][cummed inside and][came], [let out a slutty voice and][was completely self-satisfied][(the way you did that) was amazing]!

The entire second sentence in this line was problematic. Because it's all written in passive form, the subject is excluded, and re-including it in each portion takes up a ton of space and sort of breaks the flow. I tried rewriting each piece in active form, replacing some words, and otherwise strictly maintaining the original Japanese ideas presented in the sentence:

"Either way, you looked pretty (vulgar). I made you feel good with my cock, and you came when I creampied you, and you let out that crazy voice as you reveled in satisfaction. That was great!"

This came out really weird. Ultimately, I decided to break down everything and rephrase it completely while maintaining only the core ideas:

"Either way, you really went crazy at the time. I made you feel so good that you came after I blew my load inside you, and the way you were screaming? Damn, you were so hot."

I don't normally take these kinds of liberties because I think that there's something special about the delivery of an idea on top of the idea itself, but in this instance, I decided that there was too much of a break in readability (in english) that I had to adapt. It's a rare instance where grammar/wording is actually not the issue, but rather the flow and the formation of the sentence.

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
I was wondering what happened to ethoslab and ended up watching all of his videos.

no regrets

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
不安や羞恥で芳乃が固まっているのをいいことに、\n俺はパンストに包まれた尻を狙って手を伸ばした。
[(while) Yoshino was stiff from shame or anxiety][good (opportunity)], [I reached my hand for her butt wrapped in pantyhose].
While Yoshino was stiff with fear (or shame), I took the chance to grab her "pantyhosed butt".

sometimes... you just gotta make shit up. I have no idea how to make this any better.

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
Any ETA on the next update?
I'm expecting to put one out definitely by the end of this year, hopefully by August. I haven't done the math yet so I don't have an exact answer. I can put something out now, but I'd rather wait until I finish a post-review so I can clean up some stuff.