4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

rheist

Jun 18, 2017
Anyway I think the save file is deleted already on Mega.. could someone reupload it?

Stilfull

Apr 7, 2018
A new game is coming up. Check his asian "patreon".

Can someone make a new thread for this one? Or do we only make one as soon as it's released?

Reactions: orochi02

Ares02

Jan 20, 2018
I'm still searching for a way to edit the game so I can raise the hp of the ero-monster... like this is not even a struggle... :confused:

Fantasticfish

Formerly 'GoldGame'
Dec 21, 2017
just dont train or get new weapons but keep doing the story the struggle will get big enaugh then

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
I'm still searching for a way to edit the game so I can raise the hp of the ero-monster... like this is not even a struggle... :confused:
You can edit enemies hp with cheat engine but I've never used it more for anything other than adding money in rpg maker games. The in game bestiary should help as it gives exact hp values of all enemies but I can't figure out how to do it.

Reactions: Cirro84 and Ares02

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
hi!
so wanted to ask if anyone knows where to find the swimsuit for the beach scene? I've looked all over, can't seem to find it and the 1st boss didn't have it either.

Pluritechno

Dec 7, 2017
A new game is coming up. Check his asian "patreon".

Can someone make a new thread for this one? Or do we only make one as soon as it's released?
What "patreon" are you talking about? Is it this:
Or this:

PD: Btw, if anyone is stuck at the maze part, here is the maze:

Reactions: orochi02
4.50 star(s) 11 Votes