4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Trongle

Artist, writer, game designer.
Game Developer
Jun 16, 2018
I bought the japanese version, I've almost beat the game despite not being able to understand literally anything.

• Haha
Reactions: Cul

dotcomn

Mar 21, 2019

I downloaded it but for me only a black screen appears

Reactions: Roch775

Pleont

Feb 4, 2019
Juuyoku no Jousai [English Version]
06636eae.jpg

Fullflap is going to be taking a break between March and April before he begins work on the update patch for Juuyoku no Jousai. While he doesn't respond to individual requests, I would suggest leaving a comment on Fullflap's blog, Ci-en, or DLsite review about what you like, and what you hope he'll add in the update before he solidifies his plans.

Also, a heartfelt thanks to everyone who purchased Shin Sei Den, and made it a great success. It's because of your generous support Fullflap was able to spend three years to develop Juuyoku no Jousai into the game it's become.

Reactions: Tyrantnyx

The Ratist

Dec 28, 2018
Uncensored patch? Some enemies doesn't show the caster being penetrated, only upper body is shown.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
I'm stuck the demon was beat but she's still standing there, with her body next to her. I can't complete the third seal.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
I'm at the part where you fight the succubus. I beat her and she's still standing there with JP text and her body is laying next to her.
I can't progress.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
I'm at the part where you fight the succubus. I beat her and she's still standing there with JP text and her body is laying next to her.
I can't progress.
Happened to me too as well. Luckily I had a save from some chambers before and the second time she walked around after defeating her (while simultaneously lying on the floor) so I could get passed her.

BTW, did anyone find the path to the three chests just west of the bikini village Torowa? I feel like I looked every where.. But apparently not..

shin-sei-den_three-chests.jpg

Adamas98

Dec 10, 2017
Happened to me too as well. Luckily I had a save from some chambers before and the second time she walked around after defeating her (while simultaneously lying on the floor) so I could get passed her.

BTW, did anyone find the path to the three chests just west of the bikini village Torowa? I feel like I looked every where.. But apparently not..

View attachment 598953
In the desert to the northeast there is a secret entrance

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
In the desert to the northeast there is a secret entrance
OMG, thanks a bunch wilertq! Wow, he really hid that one. I swear I was wandering the desert for over an hour. Poor Aika got double teamed so many times. So many, many times.. : /

DiuLei777

May 8, 2020
The game is nice, and it is quite rare to find a nice H-RPG Game where the main protagonist's male(For me that is, since most of the time, the main prota that i saw's Female...
You can choose to be a jerk toward her, so-so, or made her into the embodiment of lust. And damn the Labyrinth is a chore XD

Reactions: Aiden and Trongle
4.50 star(s) 11 Votes