4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
5 5* reviews... THERE IS NO MAP IN THIS GAME!?
ive been running around for 30 minutes to find the 2nd temple and i cant find it.
how does this have 5*.

Pitirijaz

Jan 18, 2021
Question: Was the English game deleted in the dlsite store because I only find the Japanese version? sorry for the bad English

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
this game has losing mechanics?
There is only one event that requires you to lose, if you die in a non-boss fight you companion will either whore herself out for the money to revive you or leave you to die if her affection is very low.

AlexnChaos

Jul 5, 2017
Mega link is dead, also any idea how to fix the game so I don't go zooming off the side of the screen when I push the arrow key once? if it was just the gamepad I'd think it was some sensitivity issue, but even the keyboard is causing me the same trouble

rexmil110

Oct 17, 2020
Does someone how can i go through walls i want to enter to Princess Rana Room to see if something happens

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
okay umm i have several questions here, if someone could help me with at least one i woud be very glad, ty.
how do i get the bikini?
how do i get the shield key?
there are two mysteryous keys, one on the first and another on the second chapter, where do i use the one from the second chapter?
there are also 2 illustrations i don't recognize, in the third page, the two next to the beach ones
i repeat, if someone could help me whit just one of these, i woud be very glad, ty.
Bikini requires pot from some villager that you then give to NPC north and west of the fortune teller, bikini also gives you the shield key after using it.
If by key you mean Mystery Item you automatically use it on the last boss.
The two illustrations are gotten from a seemingly empty room of the lewd dungeon near the NPC who gives you a Bikini, you need high favor to get them.

how do you get animation n.9 the one with orc?
After leaving 2nd village(Fuu) go west once and then north as far as you can and you'll get to a screen where lewd monsters are common, orc rarely appears there.

Dracula0303

Oct 8, 2019
After leaving 2nd village(Fuu) go west once and then north as far as you can and you'll get to a screen where lewd monsters are common, orc rarely appears there.
Thx for the reply, but the orc has 2 for the blowjob and i can't seem to trigger the 2nd one in anyway.
that's my question :confused:.

Shinsal

Sep 8, 2018
Thx for the reply, but the orc has 2 for the blowjob and i can't seem to trigger the 2nd one in anyway.
that's my question :confused:.
the H-orc has 2 variations:
the double-teaming orcs can be found around Yotsuno village (the final one, not counting the secret one)
the single orcs I remember finding them around the entrance of the final dungeon, in the east of Yotsuno village

Edit: nvm you were talking about another monster lol, the brown orc or something

Last edited:

Dracula0303

Oct 8, 2019
Yup that's the one, it's got 2 animations A,B but i can't watch the 2nd one in the game itself only in gallery :( .

Pauliwinx23

Mar 26, 2021
I'm playing the second part of shin sei den and let aiko get screwed by enemies too many times and now i cant increase her hearts no matter what i do. Is there a way to increase her affection towards me in the second part of the game?

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
I'm playing the second part of shin sei den and let aiko get screwed by enemies too many times and now i cant increase her hearts no matter what i do. Is there a way to increase her affection towards me in the second part of the game?
Think you can kill the H enemies right as they grab her and it will give love. Otherwise you might need an X Drug which you can find in certain shops but that completely resets Aiko's stats so use it as a last resort

Noware

Oct 11, 2020
Aika becomes completely useless once her lewd metter is full and doesn't help me in battles anymore... is there any ways to revert this or did i fuck up...?

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Aika becomes completely useless once her lewd metter is full and doesn't help me in battles anymore... is there any ways to revert this or did i fuck up...?
Going to need a certain item which will reset her love/lust meters, think it's called X-Drug. You can find them in dungeon chests or buying them from the hidden village through the maze. If you've already gone to the next island then a few shops have them in stock

nopenothere

Mar 8, 2018
Does anybody know where to get the Aged Key to unlock the ero dungeon? I've been searching everywhere for it but to no avail

kasdiddd

Sep 15, 2018
Does anybody know where to get the Aged Key to unlock the ero dungeon? I've been searching everywhere for it but to no avail
i haven't played through the whole game in years but if i remember it has something to do with a scene where the girl is tied down on her back and you can leave her there or something and she gets violated. maybe i'm totally wrong haha. i think there's a linked full save file somewhere that has the ero dungeon unlocked. if not let me know. good luck

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes