Ren'Py Abandoned Shinobi : Forged Bonds [v0.4.5] [SForgedBonds]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

ldagwr33

May 1, 2020
On Ayame's page it said that I could eat more often at Ichiraku Ramen does this lead to a event and if so how because I have been there many times

Reactions: SForgedBonds

SForgedBonds

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2016
On Ayame's page it said that I could eat more often at Ichiraku Ramen does this lead to a event and if so how because I have been there many times
Eat 5 times and the 6th should be an event, also make sure you're not usinga save from 0.1 !

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
Shizune and Ayame are in this game so naturally I'm very interested, the art and UI are pretty good too, although I think the choice prompts during dialogue are a bit small.
Looking forward to updates :)

darkolo

Mar 7, 2017
new update made me realise its one of best Naruto games here. Thanks dev for that QoL with "no more content info" Now I know if I missed anything (and turns out I did miss something last time)

Great animations btw. Dev keep this quality up and we will have something really great here.

PS Cant wait for hotsprings scenes , voyeurism for the win.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Actual story/plot or just another trainer? That other one started with one but ends up just summoning the girls you control every night to see same scenes.. It was like fuck the story let's just repeat sex.. Got real boring fast and I deleted it.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Thank you for another update, love the new Tsunade lewd event but can't believe this motherfucking MC make that face when sitting between 2 beauties like that. Shizune pog face look lovely
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And this scene really are brutal, those guys die didn't even know what hit them
Hopefully to see more lewd content in the future updates, so far the story and relationship build up look very good

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Excuse me, good people of the internet. Could you reveal to me the secret of how to get to the new animated Tsunade scene?
Compliment her until when you interact with her there will be a new option "What's new" which is she will assign MC to scroll delivery to the Sand village which you go to talk with Kakashi, after complete the quest you will trigger the new event. I think you need like 35 affection points for it

SForgedBonds

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2016
new update made me realise its one of best Naruto games here. Thanks dev for that QoL with "no more content info" Now I know if I missed anything (and turns out I did miss something last time)

Great animations btw. Dev keep this quality up and we will have something really great here.

PS Cant wait for hotsprings scenes , voyeurism for the win.
Thank you ! :)
Ino looks strange.
Hope she is redrawn at some point.
I plan to redo Shizune, Ino and Sakura dialogue sprites for now.
Actual story/plot or just another trainer? That other one started with one but ends up just summoning the girls you control every night to see same scenes.. It was like fuck the story let's just repeat sex.. Got real boring fast and I deleted it.
There is an actual story !
Thank you for another update, love the new Tsunade lewd event but can't believe this motherfucking MC make that face when sitting between 2 beauties like that. Shizune pog face look lovely
And this scene really are brutal, those guys die didn't even know what hit them
Hopefully to see more lewd content in the future updates, so far the story and relationship build up look very good
Thanks !
Well the MC isn't a perv, but yes he's a lucky guy :)
I'll post a poll for the next character's lewd scene on patreon soon !
Excuse me, good people of the internet. Could you reveal to me the secret of how to get to the new animated Tsunade scene?
Actually, just talk to her when you've done all the other girls events. You can check the stats panel/notes to get some hints.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Well I gave it a play finally the game is still barebones, dialogue has some grammar errors or misusing words in places sometimes. The ..... Ellipses are overused too I think.
Tsunades scene was neat, the game looks like it'll be decent but isn't far enough along yet. Tsunades nipples are odd too - I get you tried to match her skin tone but it doesn't look right I'd say a fleshier tone would be better.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 7 Votes