Ren'Py Abandoned Shinobi : Forged Bonds [v0.4.5] [SForgedBonds]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Piskas

Dec 8, 2019
Brilliant, love this sprites, man! U need to create discord server in future, i guess!

Zero919

May 2, 2017
But I just downloaded the game with the new update. this is my first time. I have to do that even though 0.3 is my first time playing that seems buggy as all hell. I get previous save not working but a new game?
have you previously downloaded the game when there was a version 0.1 (or maybe 0.2) ???? and have you opened it at least once?
or is this the very first time when you learned about the game and downloaded it for the first time version 0.3?

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
have you previously downloaded the game when there was a version 0.1 (or maybe 0.2) ???? and have you opened it at least once?
or is this the very first time when you learned about the game and downloaded it for the first time version 0.3?
No I haven't this is the first time I ever downloaded this game. I saw it earlier but didn't download it as it was only 0.1

Zero919

May 2, 2017
No I haven't this is the first time I ever downloaded this game. I saw it earlier but didn't download it as it was only 0.1
strange, well, then we have to wait until Dev deals with this...
I don't have any more ideas what the problem might be

Last edited:

SForgedBonds

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2016

thenexthokage

Sep 17, 2021
View attachment 1289233

Overview:
You play as an Original Character living in the Ninja World.
Being unconscious, you've been rescued by the current Hokage of the village.
Your adventure then starts here.
There is no sexual content in the game yet but it is planned.
Thread Updated: 2021-09-11
Release Date: 2021-09-08
Developer: SForgedBonds - F95Zone
Censored: No Sexual Content
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Warning! Previous saves won't work for this version, please start a new game, sorry for the inconvenience.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -

View attachment 1286781 View attachment 1286782 View attachment 1286783 View attachment 1286784 View attachment 1286786
I'm stuck after first seeing hinata and tenten how do i proceed i'm on version 0.2 ,help ?

XChaosX

Sep 29, 2018
SForgedBonds

Thoughts so far:

https://f95zone.to/threads/87751/post-6133607
Thank you very much for your comment, yes sex content is obviously planned ! This release was mostly meant to see potential interest, I didn't want to include sex content just to say there is sex content (no blue balls either).

Well romance,dating, most vanilla tags for now but no NTR for sure.
edit : animated scenes are planned !
Of course, romance will be part of the game !
Glad this game has no NTR in it. Keep it that way.

Please add a harem route and, much later when the game has been developed a lot more, a harem ending with all the girls pregnant. Please also add Samui, Mabui, Hana Inuzuka, Mei Terumi, Kurotsuchi, Anko Mitarashi, and Temari to the game.

Initial impression is that this game is in the romance genre, and that it is "building up to" erotic content and sex, rather than a more immediate sexfest. Don't misunderstand me, I do, in fact, like sexfests of the immediate payoff kind, since I can't really say no to guaranteed sex in many cases, that being said the slower build up to sex via the romancing genre can be worth it if the payoff is good. If you make the payoff worth it, the game is likely to be good.

I haven't unlocked Hinata and Tenten in the game yet and am not sure how to do so. I'll play around with it a bit longer to try and see how to do so.

Regarding Hinata: Since I haven't unlocked Hinata yet, this is a general observation, but out of all the girls in Naruto, she would be the easiest to romance in a game where the protagonist/self-insert is Naruto Uzumaki, and perhaps one of the most difficult to romance in a game where the protagonist/self-insert isn't Naruto Uzumaki (and where Hinata is still crushing on Naruto). I have confirmed so far that this is a game where the protagonist/self-insert isn't Naruto Uzumaki but have not confirmed that Hinata is crushing on Naruto in this game (because I haven't unlocked Hinata yet).

Regarding all of the girls on the cover image, iirc canonically Tenten and Shizune are still single, I don't think Ino's bond with Sai was particularly strong so it's plausible that MC in this game can woo Ino and prevent that; Sasuke isn't really a romantic type, is more of an avenging type, and if he's still in his edgy phase (which he almost certainly is), male MC can plausibly woo Sakura away from Sasuke. Tsunade's past lover(s), if she has any in the game's canon, are almost certainly dead so that probably isn't an issue unless she can't move on from her past. The only particular issue is Hinata if she is still crushing on Naruto in the game's canon, which would make attempts to romance her awkward, and would likely force the need of Netori or mind control if that were the case (which is why I said that it would be awkward, since this game doesn't seem to be in the Netori or mind control genre). My suggestion on this is basically just... don't have Hinata crush on Naruto in this game since Naruto isn't the protagonist/self-insert in this game, and just have Hinata crush on the main character protagonist in this game instead.

I suppose I could've posted this in the review section or something, but to be honest I don't know what star rating to give this yet (mainly because the payoff phase hasn't come yet) so I'll hold off on reviewing this, at least for now. This is just something to keep in mind.

EDIT:
Please add these two girls to the game as well:

They are from a Naruto MMORPG I played a while back; would be interested to see them in this game.

Last edited:

SForgedBonds

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2016
SForgedBonds

Thoughts so far:

https://f95zone.to/threads/87751/post-6133607

Glad this game has no NTR in it. Keep it that way.

Please add a harem route and, much later when the game has been developed a lot more, a harem ending with all the girls pregnant. Please also add Samui, Mabui, Hana Inuzuka, Mei Terumi, Anko Mitarashi, and Temari to the game.

Initial impression is that this game is in the romance genre, and that it is "building up to" erotic content and sex, rather than a more immediate sexfest. Don't misunderstand me, I do, in fact, like sexfests of the immediate payoff kind, since I can't really say no to guaranteed sex in many cases, that being said the slower build up to sex via the romancing genre can be worth it if the payoff is good. If you make the payoff worth it, the game is likely to be good.

I haven't unlocked Hinata and Tenten in the game yet and am not sure how to do so. I'll play around with it a bit longer to try and see how to do so.

Regarding Hinata: Since I haven't unlocked Hinata yet, this is a general observation, but out of all the girls in Naruto, she would be the easiest to romance in a game where the protagonist/self-insert is Naruto Uzumaki, and perhaps one of the most difficult to romance in a game where the protagonist/self-insert isn't Naruto Uzumaki (and where Hinata is still crushing on Naruto). I have confirmed so far that this is a game where the protagonist/self-insert isn't Naruto Uzumaki but have not confirmed that Hinata is crushing on Naruto in this game (because I haven't unlocked Hinata yet).

Regarding all of the girls on the cover image, iirc canonically Tenten and Shizune are still single, I don't think Ino's bond with Sai was particularly strong so it's plausible that MC in this game can woo Ino and prevent that; Sasuke isn't really a romantic type, is more of an avenging type, and if he's still in his edgy phase (which he almost certainly is), male MC can plausibly woo Sakura away from Sasuke. Tsunade's past lover(s), if she has any in the game's canon, are almost certainly dead so that probably isn't an issue unless she can't move on from her past. The only particular issue is Hinata if she is still crushing on Naruto in the game's canon, which would make attempts to romance her awkward, and would likely force the need of Netori or mind control if that were the case (which is why I said that it would be awkward, since this game doesn't seem to be in the Netori or mind control genre). My suggestion on this is basically just... don't have Hinata crush on Naruto in this game since Naruto isn't the protagonist/self-insert in this game, and just have Hinata crush on the main character protagonist in this game instead.

I suppose I could've posted this in the review section or something, but to be honest I don't know what star rating to give this yet (mainly because the payoff phase hasn't come yet) so I'll hold off on reviewing this, at least for now. This is just something to keep in mind.
Well, harem and romance are the main thing in the game, but this won't be a mind control harem.
Yes more characters are planned on the long run.
I'm not trying to create a long build up but atleast something coherent.
For Hinata and Tenten, you have to progress through the story and talk to Tsunade after.

I keep the girl's personality but not the actual relationships, so Hinata doesn't love Naruto.

As the game has build up, people shouldn't expect to fuck a character right from the start, moreover if there are multiple girls since I try to give differents girls an event each update. (Once a girl has 2 events, she is featured for the next poll on patreon.)

XChaosX

Sep 29, 2018
SForgedBonds

Well, harem and romance are the main thing in the game, but this won't be a mind control harem.
Yes more characters are planned on the long run.
I'm not trying to create a long build up but atleast something coherent.
For Hinata and Tenten, you have to progress through the story and talk to Tsunade after.

I keep the girl's personality but not the actual relationships, so Hinata doesn't love Naruto.

As the game has build up, people shouldn't expect to fuck a character right from the start, moreover if there are multiple girls since I try to give differents girls an event each update. (Once a girl has 2 events, she is featured for the next poll on patreon.)
I unlocked Hinata and Tenten and reached the end of this version. Things look promising, and I'm eager to romance and take the virginities of Hinata and Samui! I recommend Samui and Hinata threesome events in the future!

Having the girls relationship histories be blank slates is an excellent idea, and makes things run much smoother! As long as your supporters don't ask for someone who that would be difficult to write in such as Kushina, you have a solid foundation which to build the rest of the game on.

Also this is half-joking, but if Kushina still has a descendant in this VN, a suggestion is that you could just rework things so that Naruto was always a girl both physically and mentally (named Naruko), and Naruko Uzumaki is a potential romance and haremette target. (Along with any other cases of this, such as Konohamaru always being female, or Haku always being a female both physically and mentally) To reiterate though, this is kind of a meme suggestion so it's understandable if you pass on this and not implement it, but I guess you could pass this onto your supporters and ask them via a poll what they think.

Hopefully for Mabui, the female Jinchūriki, and Konan, we can
in the future.

Keep up the good work! :)

Last edited:

XChaosX

Sep 29, 2018
SForgedBonds

Sasuke Uchiha and Itachi Uchiha have no reason to exist in this game.

I thought about this some more, and I realized that since the decision has already been made to have girls relationship histories be a blank slate so as to better facilitate romance with the main character, this could apply to women who would have otherwise canonically have been mothers (to male offspring exclusively, let's say) in the source material. Since this game has no plans to implement homosexual content and thus males are not romance targets, then there is no need for women who would have otherwise canonically been mothers to male offspring exclusively to be mothers. This effectively enables these women to be romance targets in this game when they otherwise wouldn't be.

Let's suppose that this applies to Mikoto Uchiha as well, as a thought experiment. Supposing that Mikoto Uchiha is a virgin and alive in this game, then that would mean, obviously, that Sasuke Uchiha and Itachi Uchiha never existed. If you ultimately decide not to go with my Naruko idea in an earlier post of mine, then you could apply this current post's idea to Kushina as well (and I suspect that there is a high probability that someone will, sooner or later, ask for Kushina as a romance target.)

so is Tayuya gonna be an option or is this another Naruto parody where she's dead?
and if we go to shippuden Era will Fuu be an option or will she die as well?

also just so i dont get confused. is this a romance dating game only. or is Harem also a thing here?
Not sure. If I have to introduce Tayuya, it has to make sense.
Well Fuu could definitely be added but I would like to introduce the "main" characters first and some content for them.
I don't want to add new characters each update and call it content.
Yes !
Since you've already decided to diverge with the source material to better facilitate romance with the main character, you could rather easily say that Tayuya somehow survived in this game, rather than dying like in the source material. I recommend writing this game as a fun, romancing a harem game first, and adjusting the story to accommodate that, rather than adhering too strictly to the source material.

XChaosX

Sep 29, 2018
Important reminder: Please regularly make multiple backups at various places of your source code and game files, in case of hard disk failures and other disasters.

Suggestions for the game: Add a scene replay section to the game where I can easily rewatch scenes I've unlocked. Add various clothing, costumes, and outfits for the girls.

Samui has two alternate outfits that I'm aware of from various Naruto games, that could be included in your game:

dd0akfy-36f4250b-50fd-4e4c-bbae-f6a9c7fcb5fe.png

As well as what (I think) are these fanmade images:
ce616e7924c4632554833d774946bae8eee74e8d_hq.jpg d69ywkr-80733a2b-5a4d-4e47-8f33-79fd0f3b02da.jpg Power samui.png
The last one is particularly a stroke of genius, the idea of Samui cosplaying as Power Girl is brilliant. I'll also suggest including erotic nurse outfits, erotic maid outfits, erotic cow outfits (with lactation!), erotic doctor outfits, and wedding dresses for Samui and the rest of the girls in the future. Also I recommend adding lactation more in general (later on, of course).

Additionally please add in Mabui's Taisho Period outfit when the time comes: ddu4hdn-37df5ecd-bbbf-4894-8dd6-00425fbde3dc.png

I also recommend adding in the Obelisk Blue female uniform and having Samui wear that uniform as one of her outfits as well: Obelisk_Blue_Uniform_-_FEMALE.png 58025073a5b4f6a845778a08d9f17ee0.jpg _mfrnkl9kEX1riwn0ro5_1280.jpg

There are also more various obscure girls from the source material that could be included later on such as

but to be honest, I think you should focus on Samui, the Konoha girls, and the more major girls from the other villages first before even considering implementing these obscure girls lol. It's just something to keep in mind, that there are quite a lot of interesting options in the series to pull from.

Last edited:
Reactions: PugWug and EroNinja

byvision

Oct 28, 2021
I am a player from China. In China, Naruto-themed games are very popular, such as Jikage Rising and KunoichiTrainer. Players have created many discussion groups to discuss them. The style of this game is better than the above two, and there is no control and NTR elements. But most Chinese players are not interested in games with lower versions, so if you can update more interesting content, I would be happy to introduce this game in the discussion group.

SForgedBonds

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2016
Important reminder: Please regularly make multiple backups at various places of your source code and game files, in case of hard disk failures and other disasters.

Suggestions for the game: Add a scene replay section to the game where I can easily rewatch scenes I've unlocked. Add various clothing, costumes, and outfits for the girls.

Samui has two alternate outfits that I'm aware of from various Naruto games, that could be included in your game:

View attachment 1465602

As well as what (I think) are these fanmade images:
View attachment 1465604 View attachment 1465605 View attachment 1465607
The last one is particularly a stroke of genius, the idea of Samui cosplaying as Power Girl is brilliant. I'll also suggest including maid outfits for Samui and the rest of the girls in the future.

There are also more various obscure girls from the source material that could be included later on such as

but to be honest, I think you should focus on Samui, the Konoha girls, and the more major girls from the other villages first before even considering implementing these obscure girls lol. It's just something to keep in mind, that there are quite a lot of interesting options in the series to pull from.
Thanks for the suggestions
Yea no worry I'll add a gallery at some point when there is enough content !
Samui is planned but I have to introduce other characters before her.
Outfits are something I'd like to add as well.
I am a player from China. In China, Naruto-themed games are very popular, such as Jikage Rising and KunoichiTrainer. Players have created many discussion groups to discuss them. The style of this game is better than the above two, and there is no control and NTR elements. But most Chinese players are not interested in games with lower versions, so if you can update more interesting content, I would be happy to introduce this game in the discussion group.
Thank you for your kind words ! The game is still in early stage and I'm not working full time on the game (even though I'd love to), but I release an update each month if you're curious.

• Red Heart
Reactions: XChaosX

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Thanks for the suggestions
Yea no worry I'll add a gallery at some point when there is enough content !
Samui is planned but I have to introduce other characters before her.
Outfits are something I'd like to add as well.

Thank you for your kind words ! The game is still in early stage and I'm not working full time on the game (even though I'd love to), but I release an update each month if you're curious.
Love it and I can't wait till the next update

Reactions: SForgedBonds
4.70 star(s) 7 Votes