Ren'Py Abandoned Shinobi : Forged Bonds [v0.4.5] [SForgedBonds]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

trapmint

Oct 24, 2017
the MC tells Ino abaout an isolated place, but there's no new location anywhere. I'm playing from a new save

EDIT: Sunday afternoon in the forest. Maybe in a future update it could be mentioned when you're supposed to meet with her?

Last edited:

Artcool

Nov 7, 2019
so i played the current build and i must say ur doing a really good job. your game looks good and promising. i hope you will have fun on your project and add a lot of new stuff. GL & HF

Reactions: SForgedBonds

epx

Aug 24, 2021
It would be interesting to be able to spy at night in women's rooms while they sleep, he is supposed to be a ninja and that would be a possibility.

Something that most Naruto games don't have and should have, assuming of course he is a ninja as the main character.

De_pone

Oct 11, 2020
Art is pretty nice honestly I'm always surprised how the small details can make Sakura a lot more attractive in fan games than she looks in actual shippuden lol

EroNinja

May 14, 2018
I am so confused with this game version. How far have the content of this game reached because I thought there're alot more than just a quick scene of Ino massage in the flowershop. Shouldn't there be a hot spring scene in the past version based on the screenshot that I'm looking in this thread? How come it's not implemented?

I feel like I ran into a brick wall everytime I compliment the girls that lead to nowhere day and night...

Shiba01

May 30, 2021
I am so confused with this game version. How far have the content of this game reached because I thought there're alot more than just a quick scene of Ino massage in the flowershop. Shouldn't there be a hot spring scene in the past version based on the screenshot that I'm looking in this thread? How come it's not implemented?

I feel like I ran into a brick wall everytime I compliment the girls that lead to nowhere day and night...
Same with me man, Im stuck at Ino scene

Reactions: stal1234

SForgedBonds

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2016
I wish there was a way to rewatch the lewd scenes you've already done.
I will add a gallery when there is enough scenes.

the MC tells Ino abaout an isolated place, but there's no new location anywhere. I'm playing from a new save

EDIT: Sunday afternoon in the forest. Maybe in a future update it could be mentioned when you're supposed to meet with her?
Well the MC mentions "last time in the forest" but I guess I could make it more clear.

Look at the notes / girls stats panel to see if there is any hints. Unless "No more content" is written on the girls profile, you still have things to do.

For the hotsprings scene, check the location at Night.

Reactions: Tenzai and rnot2000

EroNinja

May 14, 2018
I will add a gallery when there is enough scenes.

Well the MC mentions "last time in the forest" but I guess I could make it more clear.

Look at the notes / girls stats panel to see if there is any hints. Unless "No more content" is written on the girls profile, you still have things to do.

For the hotsprings scene, check the location at Night.
Thanks, I hope you start making the walk through guide to avoid any kind of confusion :)

Reactions: rnot2000
4.70 star(s) 7 Votes