RPGM Abandoned Shinobis of the Village [v0.3 Alpha] [Shino88]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Would you prefer to see more scenes for Lyra or Elaine in the next update?

• Lyra

Votes: 131 60.4%
  • Elaine

Votes: 137 63.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
After I save the girl who's been mind controlled by the pillar.. it goes to a black screen and I can't fix it. I can still access menus, and even see my icon and stats in the top left.. but I can't see the map or anything. Anyone else having this issue?

Reactions: Shino88

Shino88

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2021
Reactions: pyrolisk

Shino88

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2021
Thanks! On that note, I'm really enjoying your game so far.
Thanks a lot! I am very happy to hear that!

Hmmm, replaced that file and I'm still getting this after the other girl says goodbye.
Yeah. Go back to the save at the choices about the wooden pillar, not the one where you decide what to let the other girl do to Elaine. If you need a save there, let me know and I'll give you one.

Reactions: pyrolisk

Shino88

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2021
Okay so here's the thing. I got my Patreon income at the beginning of the month so I was gonna withdraw that to my account even tho it wasn't much (about 8$ after taxes and stuff). Anyway, I called my lawyer for help with how the bank account stuff works and so on... He assured my that any thing going in is gonna be traced. So just to be safe I asked if the nature of this activity (you know, adult stuff) is totally okay. He said that it probably wasn't and would very likely get me into trouble (only in my country, can't say where tho). So I refunded all my patrons and posted for them telling them the same and telling them to cancel their patronage because patreon would just keep charging them automatically, but some didn't seem to notice the post and didn't cancel their patronage for a couple of days and I didn't want them to be charged if they haven't already and didn't want them to get charged next month and so on... So I shut down the page.
For those who supported either of the games (or both), thanks a lot! I'm most sorry for not being able to go on.
The updates for both games were actually underwork, and I kinda promised on patreon to release the updates publicly here, but the truth is, I'm a little depressed by this whole shut down thing. And I haven't touched either project ever since. I'll try to release at least the next updates of both games here... But if I don't, please understand... Thank you guys.

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
Okay so here's the thing. I got my Patreon income at the beginning of the month so I was gonna withdraw that to my account even tho it wasn't much (about 8$ after taxes and stuff). Anyway, I called my lawyer for help with how the bank account stuff works and so on... He assured my that any thing going in is gonna be traced. So just to be safe I asked if the nature of this activity (you know, adult stuff) is totally okay. He said that it probably wasn't and would very likely get me into trouble (only in my country, can't say where tho). So I refunded all my patrons and posted for them telling them the same and telling them to cancel their patronage because patreon would just keep charging them automatically, but some didn't seem to notice the post and didn't cancel their patronage for a couple of days and I didn't want them to be charged if they haven't already and didn't want them to get charged next month and so on... So I shut down the page.
For those who supported either of the games (or both), thanks a lot! I'm most sorry for not being able to go on.
The updates for both games were actually underwork, and I kinda promised on patreon to release the updates publicly here, but the truth is, I'm a little depressed by this whole shut down thing. And I haven't touched either project ever since. I'll try to release at least the next updates of both games here... But if I don't, please understand... Thank you guys.
Take care of yourself man. We're all here to support you.

• Red Heart

neko

May 1, 2017
Sorry for that trouble friendo. Why not set up a "Donation" type of account. I'm pretty sure there are a few around where you don't promise anything, and people just donate to help you. Therefore that wouldn`t be linked to your adult projects. Another thing you could try to do is send the funds to a crypto wallet, most of them accept any money, and then transfer from there to your bank account, that will probably also not link it to your adult works, since you can just say you got the income from investing on crypto. Maybe any of those options will help? The later involves more fees, though.

• Red Heart

Shino88

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2021
Sorry for that trouble friendo. Why not set up a "Donation" type of account. I'm pretty sure there are a few around where you don't promise anything, and people just donate to help you. Therefore that wouldn`t be linked to your adult projects. Another thing you could try to do is send the funds to a crypto wallet, most of them accept any money, and then transfer from there to your bank account, that will probably also not link it to your adult works, since you can just say you got the income from investing on crypto. Maybe any of those options will help? The later involves more fees, though.
Yeah, I did actually consider this for a second but even if the adult works couldn't be tracked a donation account without any reason why I'm getting these donations would probably spark an even bigger issue according to my lawyer, as this kind of thing is often used for things way worst than adult content which needs money laundering. So they might suspect that I'm actually laundering money.

Reactions: neko

neko

May 1, 2017
Yeah, I did actually consider this for a second but even if the adult works couldn't be tracked a donation account without any reason why I'm getting these donations would probably spark an even bigger issue according to my lawyer, as this kind of thing is often used for things way worst than adult content which needs money laundering. So they might suspect that I'm actually laundering money.
Well, I don't know where you live, some countries have very shitty laws. It may be obvious but did you ask your lawyer if there is any way of doing it without issues?

Shino88

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2021
Well, I don't know where you live, some countries have very shitty laws. It may be obvious but did you ask your lawyer if there is any way of doing it without issues?
I did look around for something. It's not something you wanna tell your family and such... So it was kinda hard even asking around, you know. But it looks like it's pretty much a dead end, I'm afraid.

• Sad
Reactions: Ariocono

Sydoon

Sep 20, 2019
Since his patreon is kinda "gone" I would guess so.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote