5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Retts

Dec 17, 2018
Thanks for sharing. Not what I'm looking from Shirami though... to be honest, the only one that I REALLY liked was the one with Claire... I'm waiting for something similar. The Ciri one was also good, but not as good.

Last edited:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
can anybody contact him on 4chan or elsewhere and tell him to pst on F95? That would be better for preservation.

Reactions: fanat7771

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Man they need to setup a proper page for their animations I don't know if they already have one but I bet they are going to get support from a lot of people. Honestly I'd throw in a pledge or two if they have a patreon

Reactions: zorb9009

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018

Anyone managed to find his latest video of this?
Do you know where else they post their work? On their newgrounds bio it says they don't use payment services or paywall their work. I can't find them anywhere else. I also tried looking up their name on rule34 sites but it brings up only the 3d animations.

Edit: you know what stupid question my bad. You're looking for the video yourself so most likely you don't know where to look for it. I'm just gonna address this question to everyone else.

Pokealot

Jul 1, 2022
Do you know where else they post their work? On their newgrounds bio it says they don't use payment services or paywall their work. I can't find them anywhere else. I also tried looking up their name on rule34 sites but it brings up only the 3d animations.

Edit: you know what stupid question my bad. You're looking for the video yourself so most likely you don't know where to look for it. I'm just gonna address this question to everyone else.
Yeah I've had no luck. Will come back here if I get lucky, but based on their prior work, they dont do this kind of 3d animation, they might just be trying out a new artstyle.

Reactions: JohnOoom

Retts

Dec 17, 2018

Anyone managed to find his latest video of this?
What is his latest video? How do you know there is a new one? You know that what you posted just now is just an illustration, right? He doesn't post videos or animations on newgrounds.

To be honest, I'm still not even convinced they're the same artist...

Pokealot

Jul 1, 2022
What is his latest video? How do you know there is a new one? You know that what you posted just now is just an illustration, right? He doesn't post videos or animations on newgrounds.

To be honest, I'm still not even convinced they're the same artist...
No thats definitely posted by him on his newgrounds. The artwork MAY be a different artist but I'm still dying to know if theres anything like it

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes