5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Atomsphere

May 22, 2019
Correct me if i'm incorrect, but aren't most successful adult video creators implementing storylines? They don't have to be special. Just show how ciri got captured, maybe show her being scared and being fed something while locked up and then add 2 more sex positions. That can't be too difficult.
I don't think that's true. There's a lot of video creators making money through a bunch of platforms. A lot of people that seem successful in this space post single images + changes with the occasional live2d loop. Quantifying success is also difficult. For most of the people, it's likely just a side hustle. Every scene though, is a lot of extra work. How someone got captured is likely more time consuming than the H animation since there's a lot of moving parts. Having the 2 main subjects in similar positions throughout the scene greatly reduces complexity and therefore time to animate.

Reactions: ThrowMeSway

zorb9009

Dec 24, 2018
I don't think that's true. There's a lot of video creators making money through a bunch of platforms. A lot of people that seem successful in this space post single images + changes with the occasional live2d loop. Quantifying success is also difficult. For most of the people, it's likely just a side hustle. Every scene though, is a lot of extra work. How someone got captured is likely more time consuming than the H animation since there's a lot of moving parts. Having the 2 main subjects in similar positions throughout the scene greatly reduces complexity and therefore time to animate.
Definitely true, but a lot of these scenes are like 5-10 minutes+, which is a ton of framing and animation work. Plus, most creators kinda just slot in preset models and have short loops. I've seen a few people that'll literally make 3 variations of characters on a scene, cause all the hard work is done. Shirami does a way more imaginative job with each scene, which is awesome, but definitely adds to the workload.

tingis_pingis

Nov 21, 2020
personally I dont think they'll make any more 3d content, the creator seems happy enough to make 2d and hasnt released a video in months. They're still active, just no 3d content

SpicyHotBeef

Mar 13, 2020
Imagine having the skills to creating an immaculate scene like the one with ciri and not expanding it to 5 or 10 minutes with an actual storyline. What are these people even doing? They are leaving so much money on the table.
I think he mentioned somewhere that he does this for fun, not earning money. :) Also-- as others pointed out, the whole process of rigging, animating, rendering to adding audio and voices is a lot of work.

Would still gladly pay for his work tho, the shorts just makes you want more.

GuyStahl

Feb 7, 2020
Where does he post atm? Since the 4chan thread he used to be in does not seem to be continued anymore.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes