5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Looks like Lerico213 is redoing audios of Shirami vids for patreon, anyone know where to find publicly?

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Tifa and Dva animations without male voices, audio redo by lerico213 by courtesy of kemono.party

Is that all since 2022-03-29?

• Hey there
Reactions: ai9999

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Is that all since 2022-03-29?
well there's some new arts in his newgrounds account. non animated, even the ones I shared are leriocos audio redos for anims which are already available. soooo... yes and no. nothing too interesting. I mean I prefer his anims rather than art.

Reactions: rf96
Aug 11, 2021
Tifa and Dva animations without male voices, audio redo by lerico213 by courtesy of kemono.party

Do you have to post the creator's Dropbox links in here?
Would it be too much to move the links to an account of your own and post those instead?
Creator's Dropbox account has a bandwidth limit. Posting his links in public like this helps no one.

Reactions: Keffisch and NVV
May 4, 2020
OP UPDATED
The only thing new in the update is a few pics and a gif, if anyone is curious. The animations are contained in the original link. Probably not worth a download.

EDIT: Why did this get a facepalm? There wasn't anything new in the update that wasn't a second long gif (2) and a few pictures. 99% of the people coming here come for animations... it was just a heads up to not expect anything remotely like one of his other animations lol. Shirami fans watch this thread for new stuff like hawks.

Last edited:

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Do you have to post the creator's Dropbox links in here?
Would it be too much to move the links to an account of your own and post those instead?
Creator's Dropbox account has a bandwidth limit. Posting his links in public like this helps no one.
he'll get over it. besides creators update those frequently anyway.

zorb9009

Dec 24, 2018
Imagine having the skills to creating an immaculate scene like the one with ciri and not expanding it to 5 or 10 minutes with an actual storyline. What are these people even doing? They are leaving so much money on the table.
Cause it's an absolute shitton of work when you could make a dozen other animations in that time

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Cause it's an absolute shitton of work when you could make a dozen other animations in that time
Correct me if i'm incorrect, but aren't most successful adult video creators implementing storylines? They don't have to be special. Just show how ciri got captured, maybe show her being scared and being fed something while locked up and then add 2 more sex positions. That can't be too difficult.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes