Ren'Py Completed Shiva's Unusual Adventure or Quasimodo [v1.0] [FluffyLynx]

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Nice idea nothing against fantasy and a female mc is always welcome specially a busty red head but this looks so.. out of date/ old idk...

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
Oh, hi, I just noticed that my game was posted here. I wanted to do so myself, only a little later, with version 0.12.
I wanted to add that the game will not be big, I hope to finish it in October-November.
No offense but the graphics look kind of old.

Ashani

Nov 1, 2017
Graphics look old, but execution is pretty good.

Will definitely keep an eye on this and pledge, chicks being forced in skimpy clothes is my thing :sneaky:

Btw, does anyone know what graphical engine was this done with ? I believe it was usd a lot good ten or more years ago.

Last edited:

FluffyLynx

Nov 5, 2020
Graphics look old, but execution is pretty good.

Will definitely keep an eye on this and pledge, chicks being forced in skimpy clothes is my thing :sneaky:

Btw, does anyone know what graphical engine was this done with ? I believe it was usd a lot good ten or more years ago.
The pics were made in Daz3D, and the game itself - in RenPy.

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
What do you mean?
They probably want your game to look "higher quality", you know, like those big name 3D games. Must be a color and lighting thing.

Although people aren't necessarily wrong in wanting that I need to tell you that I actually enjoyed the "flat colors" in the models and the environments. I don't know why but they feel more comfortable for me, oh and btw, great work on The World With no Memory.

FluffyLynx

Nov 5, 2020
They probably want your game to look "higher quality", you know, like those big name 3D games. Must be a color and lighting thing.

Although people aren't necessarily wrong in wanting that I need to tell you that I actually enjoyed the "flat colors" in the models and the environments. I don't know why but they feel more comfortable for me, oh and btw, great work on The World With no Memory.
Well, I do renderings in 3DLight, mainly because it's faster, and you can quickly make several pictures for animation. And my PC is not so powerful to render quickly in IRay.

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
I’m sure the game is great, but that description is super autistic. I got a good laugh out of that. Thanks.
same here.
But I noticed that in general, descriptions of teh game are completely useless for many games and you could swap them and no one would notice. "You are in a world where you experience blabla and can make decisions" feels like 90% have that sort of description.
Though then this "autistic" description is at least memorable due to it's weirdness.
If I get a kid I'll also give it 2 names: James-Vanessa dinner is ready! :D

oopsoops

Apr 29, 2020
Interesting setup. It'd be great if there's more build up before the sex scenes. It feels like Shiva is down to business within a few sentences :LOL: Every. Single. Time.

• Haha
Reactions: Echbert

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
"To avoid confusion, I gave the game a second name - "Quasimodo"."

For me just creates further confusion.
She dont look like a deformed guy with a hunch back (Quasimodo) at all!

Reactions: Alfius
Nov 13, 2019
boys can cheat on girls but not the other way around? Maybe that's why you are here... But this is confusing, is this a parody of The hunchback of Notre Dam or whatever this Shiva thing is or a melding of both... You really didn't explain anything with that title.

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
I’m guessing you need money to improve the game’s graphics or something right?

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes