Ren'Py Completed Shiva's Unusual Adventure or Quasimodo [v1.0] [FluffyLynx]

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Its literally NONE of that. This is a generic slutty female MC and the moderators tagged the game wrong like they do for alot of games with a female MC. Its not NTR (Any form), its Cheating (if she has a boyfriend) and Corruption (they become cock crazy sluts).

Anna's Exciting Affection
Lily of the Valley
Warrior Knight Emma

TLDR: Female MC games are 99% always Cheating/Corruption not NTR.
Yes. I agree. By F95 standarts, this is cheating.
Also what is Warrior Knight Emma? I cant find it. Is it translated to english?

There will be avoidable NTR/Cheating. You can choose whether the heroine will be in a relationship or not.
There is no NTR. It is just optional cheating.
Story description: while female MC is on an adventure, she can have sex with other characters. If you decide to have a boyfriend at the start, then she is cheating on him. By F95 standarts, it is not NTR.

Can you remove "NTR" tag and add "cheating" tag instead? Thank you.

Reactions: Nuadu

FluffyLynx

Nov 5, 2020
There is no NTR. It is just optional cheating.
Story description: while female MC is on an adventure, she can have sex with other characters. If you decide to have a boyfriend at the start, then she is cheating on him. By F95 standarts, it is not NTR.

Can you remove "NTR" tag and add "cheating" tag instead? Thank you.
Hi, how do you define NTR?

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Hi, how do you define NTR?
There is a topic insite "Site News and Announcements" that is called "Tag rules and list". It explains how F95 defines certain tags. Read it.
https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2021-05-02.10394/

TL,DR : Important part of NTR genre is the fact, that somebody gets (potentionally) jealous (to a certain degree) when 2nd character is having sex with 3rd person.
But in this game there is no jealousy involved. Main female character is just cheating to get off.

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
Someone could make ren’py game based on characters from Boundless comics.

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
How do you lose to the orcs with the baron? I was homing for a gangbang scene, but shiva's party always wins! :(

TvTone

Sep 3, 2019
I just get error pages trying to advance from previous version of game, no matter what I do.

FluffyLynx

Nov 5, 2020
How do you lose to the orcs with the baron? I was homing for a gangbang scene, but shiva's party always wins! :(
:D Sorry, there are no interesting scenes after the loss so far, maybe there will be something later.

I just get error pages trying to advance from previous version of game, no matter what I do.
Was your save at the crossroads location (with stables)? If yes, try to get out of it into the town or to the bridge gate, then go back in.

Tanzie

Mar 10, 2019

It is highly recommended to start a new game.

There are several ending scenes, including two bad ones (if you lose in the last two fights) and one "evil" ending. To get it, the MC shouldn't have an orgasm on the last (second) day, starting with the goblins. (Morning sex with the merchant is still possible). This means no Alamar or Halon in the party.

I made the fight with skeletons a little easier, but it still seems to me the most difficult fight in the game. But you can use the mouse wheel to reroll the checks.

Note: In case you want to be offered the "evil" ending no matter what you have chosen to do previously, then do either A or B...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

FluffyLynx

Nov 5, 2020
Morning sex? is there another scene with merchant? and how to get the evil ending? I tried not having orgasms on the final day but it didn't work.
She can have sex with a merchant in the morning after she has slept with him. That's ok, but no sex after that. Then later you will have the opportunity to submit to the demon.

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes