RPGM Partial SHOEGAZER – Dungeons and Prisoners

D4n0w4r

May 21, 2020
Oh god, I haven't thought about this game in years. Figured the dev died or something. People are modding it now?

_Hori_

Dec 19, 2017
Regarding my mod:
Everything is located in a debug room attachment to Miene's Room.
-Monster Spawner/Boss Spawner.
-Monsters can be spawned as many times as you want without having to leave the room and come back. (Lag warning)
-Blindfold/Collar/Shackles equipper.
-Item Spawner/All Shops
-Money/LVL Up & Down Setter
-Sex stat modifier for both Miene and Lynn. (Bit buggy)
-Teleporter

Regarding Map007, I think it's the futa option enabler I added at someone's request at ULMF. Doesn't really do much as there aren't any assets for it, but enemies can interact with it.

Nellis's mod (nkmod) is a bunch of fixes for the Infinite Dungeon at the end of the demo. If you want to apply both our mods, apply Nellis's first then mine.
how to go to the Debug room? also i cant equip blindfold/collar/shacles and i dont know to use the mod, not really good with these stuff.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Oh god, I haven't thought about this game in years. Figured the dev died or something. People are modding it now?
Not really, there a few mods thats goes around .. but it's the same few that have been made years ago (like a room to unlock everything and teleport to the dungon town from the start....).

There no real mod to add content and expend Ill's work.

superman1234

Jul 6, 2019
Are there other games that share similiar mechanics? Was a cool unique game, always wanted to see something else with this kind of h combat.