RPGM Partial SHOEGAZER – Dungeons and Prisoners

_Hori_

Dec 19, 2017
Regarding my mod:
Everything is located in a debug room attachment to Miene's Room.
-Monster Spawner/Boss Spawner.
-Monsters can be spawned as many times as you want without having to leave the room and come back. (Lag warning)
-Blindfold/Collar/Shackles equipper.
-Item Spawner/All Shops
-Money/LVL Up & Down Setter
-Sex stat modifier for both Miene and Lynn. (Bit buggy)
-Teleporter

Regarding Map007, I think it's the futa option enabler I added at someone's request at ULMF. Doesn't really do much as there aren't any assets for it, but enemies can interact with it.

Nellis's mod (nkmod) is a bunch of fixes for the Infinite Dungeon at the end of the demo. If you want to apply both our mods, apply Nellis's first then mine.
how to go to the Debug room? also i cant equip blindfold/collar/shacles and i dont know to use the mod, not really good with these stuff.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Oh god, I haven't thought about this game in years. Figured the dev died or something. People are modding it now?
Not really, there a few mods thats goes around .. but it's the same few that have been made years ago (like a room to unlock everything and teleport to the dungon town from the start....).

There no real mod to add content and expend Ill's work.

Arde645

Apr 30, 2018
how to go to the Debug room? also i cant equip blindfold/collar/shacles and i dont know to use the mod, not really good with these stuff.
Just to make sure, you already install the mod?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Otherwise just enter Miene's room at the castle and the debug stuff should just be off to the side.

• Love
Reactions: _Hori_

_Hori_

Dec 19, 2017
Just to make sure, you already install the mod?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Otherwise just enter Miene's room at the castle and the debug stuff should just be off to the side.
1721374267469.png
At first, I dont know that i should extract that Game.rgss3a by using the extractor. because of that the mod that i put into my game folder did not work.

But now after following your guide, I copy paste the mods in to the game folder now it works

Thanks I finally made it into the debug room

Arde645

Apr 30, 2018
Maybe I'm missing something but in the debug room, is there no spawner for the animal enemies?
There isn't one, no.

I no longer actively work on the mod anymore, but I could whip something up quick if you got a few that you really want to see in the room.

No more than six though, the spawners use a script and it's like 8 entries per enemy.

Remeer

Aug 5, 2018
There isn't one, no.

I no longer actively work on the mod anymore, but I could whip something up quick if you got a few that you really want to see in the room.

No more than six though, the spawners use a script and it's like 8 entries per enemy.
Honestly just the snake, bear and stallion would be fine.

RyutheXIIIth

Oct 25, 2017
Done, see the Map007 attached if you just want the animal spawner.

RyutheXIIIth would you mind replacing the version of my mod in your folder with the new one? I did a couple bug fixes and QoL changes since I was working on it anyways.
Nice to see you still working on the mod somewhat, mate. I tried installing your mod on a clean game, but the teleports and the extension to Miene's room aren't there anymore?
EDIT: Disregard the above question. It's been so long since I touched the game, that I made the rookie mistake of not deleting the main RGSS3A file before running the game.

And while you're working on that, I'd like to be a little greedy with some requests of my own:
- A toggle that keeps Miene's Stamina bar at max, or at least from reaching zero. This will keep her from being 'defeated'. I've observed that once she's defeated three times in a row, the enemies completely lose aggro and interest in her.
- More monsters to the spawners. I'm looking for Unicorns, Bisons and Dogs to be added to the list.
- A new spawner for friendly NPCs would be great too, like the Maids and the Sisters. To test their interactions with enemy NPCs. I've seen that they actually get assaulted by enemies under specific circumstances.
- This last one might be hard, but a way to spawn Avenger enemies would be nice as well.

Last edited:

BuggzyBX

Jun 9, 2022
Nice to see you still working on the mod somewhat, mate. I tried installing your mod on a clean game, but the teleports and the extension to Miene's room aren't there anymore?
EDIT: Disregard the above question. It's been so long since I touched the game, that I made the rookie mistake of not deleting the main RGSS3A file before running the game.

And while you're working on that, I'd like to be a little greedy with some requests of my own:
- A toggle that keeps Miene's Stamina bar at max, or at least from reaching zero. This will keep her from being 'defeated'. I've observed that once she's defeated three times in a row, the enemies completely lose aggro and interest in her.
- More monsters to the spawners. I'm looking for Unicorns, Bisons and Dogs to be added to the list.
- A new spawner for friendly NPCs would be great too, like the Maids and the Sisters. To test their interactions with enemy NPCs. I've seen that they actually get assaulted by enemies under specific circumstances.
- This last one might be hard, but a way to spawn Avenger enemies would be nice as well.
Is futa supposed to be broken?

Arde645

Apr 30, 2018
No can do on the crossed out ones unfortunately:
Stamina is handled in the backend by scripts and messing with that is just asking for trouble since I can't read moon.

All friendly NPCs are unique entities and are unable to be spawned in willy-nilly like the enemies. You would have to store an actual copy of the NPC somewhere on the current map before calling it in. This creates large amounts of lag and they're only 1-time spawns, you'll have to leave the map and re-enter being they can be spawned again. Enemy NPCs on the other hand can be stored on a separate map and called in infinitely.

Elaborate on the Avenger enemies? I don't think I've seen them.

Anyways, see new Map007 for the added enemies.

Is futa supposed to be broken?
Yes, literally almost nothing about it is implemented in the current build of the game. It was only added at someone's request.

RyutheXIIIth

Oct 25, 2017
No can do on the crossed out ones unfortunately:
Stamina is handled in the backend by scripts and messing with that is just asking for trouble since I can't read moon.

All friendly NPCs are unique entities and are unable to be spawned in willy-nilly like the enemies. You would have to store an actual copy of the NPC somewhere on the current map before calling it in. This creates large amounts of lag and they're only 1-time spawns, you'll have to leave the map and re-enter being they can be spawned again. Enemy NPCs on the other hand can be stored on a separate map and called in infinitely.

Elaborate on the Avenger enemies? I don't think I've seen them.

Anyways, see new Map007 for the added enemies.

Yes, literally almost nothing about it is implemented in the current build of the game. It was only added at someone's request.
Thanks for the update, and the explanations. I have a better understanding of how the spawning system works now.

As for the avenger stuff, it's a mechanic that can be observed in certain maps. If you defeat all enemy NPCs in a floor of a dungeon, or the woods area at the beginning, and then return to that floor or area after leaving, at least three to four times, one of the NPCs is spawned as an 'avenger', a much stronger version of itself, supposedly with three times its stats. Its sprite becomes much brighter than usual, and If the avenger is female, it gains the futa trait.