Ren'Py Shoretown Saga [v0.45b] [Dan1228]

2.70 star(s) 21 Votes

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
why the fuck did i download that shit and more importantly why was that 30 second concept uploaded ?
renders are ugly, "story" do far have been scene thousands of time
and the funny thing, dev didn't put much work in the game but still put some patreon and shit up and running :D

Reactions: hr17

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
Well, this is an odd one indeed. I posted a review of it, but dev since you are here, just please make up your mind if you want to have this as a Visual Novel or Sandbox, and try to reduce the mindless and unnecessary clicking all over the place.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Arra64 and hr17

Dan1228

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
View attachment 2062363

EDIT:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Leaving that aside,it would be nice to have an idea of the planned tags and if the fetishes are avoidable(they don't happen according to player choice)skippable(they happen but the player doesn't see the scene :WutFace:)or forced by plot maybe?

Anyways good luck.
Thanks!
Oh crap, i will fix the height tomorrow, i don't know how i didn't notice that i saw it 100 times :FacePalm:

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I immediate got stuck in my room after grabbing phone and wallet, checked messages and it does nothing but close phone.

Dan1228

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
I immediate got stuck in my room after grabbing phone and wallet, checked messages and it does nothing but close phone.
Thats odd, as soon as you see the "shopping list" message, the game should let you out, are you sure you checked the message?

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
The mother looks good, but the sister looks kind of bad. She actually looks like the girl who does a lot of meth or something and makes her look older than she really it.

2.70 star(s) 21 Votes