Ren'Py Shoretown Saga [v0.45b] [Dan1228]

2.70 star(s) 21 Votes

Dan1228

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
what future tags and if any ntr/sharing/swingin can it be avoided not just skipped
Anal SexBlackmail Drugs Footjob Handjob Harem Lesbian Masturbation Prostitution Sex Toys Sleep Sex Spanking Stripping Teasing Titfuck Vaginal sex Combat Cosplay Dating Sim Humor PoV Romance School setting and probably more

Maybe sharing in the future but avoidable

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Anal SexBlackmail Drugs Footjob Handjob Harem Lesbian Masturbation Prostitution Sex Toys Sleep Sex Spanking Stripping Teasing Titfuck Vaginal sex Combat Cosplay Dating Sim Humor PoV Romance School setting and probably more

Maybe sharing in the future but avoidable
can you elaborate on prostitution is it prostitute love interests? By lesbian do you mean threesomes with mc or two girls without the mc involved? Also im sure some people would like to know if blackmail is forced

Reactions: battali0n
Aug 30, 2020
Cliché but at least the dad didn't die :KEK:
He never got off the plane; he was last seen going to the toilet, followed by an unusually tall, muscular woman. With evidence of foul-play, the police are confident the body will be washed up in the next ten days, unless the sharks find it, then, pieces should make landfall around Florida / Havana ... eventually.

Either way, with his father now likely a human jigsaw puzzle, MC is man of the house :sneaky:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Shoretown Saga [v0.1] Unofficial Android Port + IC Patch

There is no textbox in my ports, so enjoy the game. My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 45mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

Yo! Can you buy me a coffee for support me? Tnxx.

Reactions: Patrick85

Dan1228

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
can you elaborate on prostitution is it prostitute love interests? By lesbian do you mean threesomes with mc or two girls without the mc involved? Also im sure some people would like to know if blackmail is forced
As you travel through the city at night, you get random events, one of that is prostitution event which will be randomly generated as well so you will encounter different prostitutes, not always the same one (at least 4-5 different) and you can choose to spend some money on her or leave. This will be in the game for sure (probably in v0.14 or 15), in later updates i would like to add a pimp story line.

Both, threesomes and lesbian.

Blackmail will be optional.

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
What was the point of this release? Surely you'd wait until you had some kind of event happen?

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Just a teaser, to show some base mechanic/characters of the game.
Yeah, but it's just really barebones. The whole point of a 'teaser' is that it's supposed to tease you with something and make you want more, all this did was frustrate me with crap functions and no story. Here's some characters and let's start the day, oh sorry, that's the end of the game for now.

For me there was no 'rollback' mechanic and I couldn't get it reinstated with Unren either. Monitoring food and drink levels? Uh, no thanks, it's not a survival game. The beginning of the game with the two 'guys' playing an online game had neither of them using a mouse or a headset, and I know at least 3 or 4 Daz resources where you can get those models.

I don't think this game is for me.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Thats odd, as soon as you see the "shopping list" message, the game should let you out, are you sure you checked the message?
I clicked the phone, then the name and it kept shutting the phone but gave no arrow to exit the room. Saw no other message after picking up phone and wallet.

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
Needs work as disabling core features of Ren'Py will aggravate players. Learn when to use show and when to use call instead for better flow control.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: muthaluva
2.70 star(s) 21 Votes