Ren'Py Shoretown Saga [v0.45b] [Dan1228]

2.70 star(s) 21 Votes

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Anal SexBlackmail Drugs Footjob Handjob Harem Lesbian Masturbation Prostitution Sex Toys Sleep Sex Spanking Stripping Teasing Titfuck Vaginal sex Combat Cosplay Dating Sim Humor PoV Romance School setting and probably more

Maybe sharing in the future but avoidable
What does that mean? Is sharing the only thing out of all of them that are optional? Going by the review and comments it doesn't seem like this project cares to much about the players time or preferences.

Reactions: battali0n

Glyde62

Jul 3, 2017
You are not suppose to know at first, thats why the game tells you to go there in the tip bar, but yeah it makes more sense to just put out the message button to the main screen, i will change that.
I still see no message from mom

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
Why can we pick a fight with Josh if we're scripted to lose? I've spent the last hour hearing Chill Beats to Get Beat to while savegrinding to perfect KO him, only for Josh to keep swinging while he's in the negatives. I let myself get knocked to test if it was a fully-bugged option, and lo and behold, moment I'm in the negatives the scene continues.

That's a little fucked is all I'm saying. Putting aside that it's like half a second to reach across the screen and hit the prompts or they're "missed," that was an actual waste of time.

... Unless he's 'supposed' to be beatable and him staying up is a bug, in which case, take this as one'a'dem bug reports.

cbrxx1100

Nov 6, 2018
hi
I'm stuck in the MC's room when I take my phone and my wallet, I get a message from evelyn but there's nothing on the phone, and I can't get out of the room....

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
Not a fan of the random location fight and block buttons especially as they're QTE. Regardless of it being scripted to lose or not.

Reactions: fUzZyDiZe

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I wish someone would make a mod to scroll back. Games are boring when you can't scroll back and i delete them.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Shoretown Saga [v0.2a] [Dan1228]

COMPRESSED

PC/MAC/ANDROID: - -

On ANDROID
Font Size / Opacity / +P

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

zephrates

May 12, 2017
At least from the screenshots, I find most of the female characters to be somewhat unattractive. With the plethora of games available here, that's not a good way to stand out.

2.70 star(s) 21 Votes