Ren'Py Shoretown Saga [v0.45b] [Dan1228]

2.70 star(s) 21 Votes

h3avenw0rd

Jun 7, 2017
Game was generic until it hit the food/water/cleanliness bars, this is tripping every grind warning in my head about the game going forward.
Area transitions should always be visible, less accidental movement when clicking around to discover what you have on the screen. Disabling ren'py features are a bad idea, there's never a need for it unless you're trying to waste people's time.
No real content to speak of for this demo, whatever comes next will need to be a lot more substantial to keep people interested, if at all.
Best of luck.

Dan1228

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
OK, that was not well planned. You have a specific mail/message button on the phone, but we're supposed to know to go to the profile icon to get to a message icon?
You are not suppose to know at first, thats why the game tells you to go there in the tip bar, but yeah it makes more sense to just put out the message button to the main screen, i will change that.

Reactions: Bobber Tail

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Another Yippee-Incest-but-Boooo-Sandbox AVN. First review is on point. Incest is great, but not when I have to be tormented with a sandbox to try to enjoy the good parts. There's just annoying sandboxes (annoying when an AVN is poorly attempted to be made into a game via making it a sandbox, when all I want to do is read, not play a clunky game when Renpy wasn't meant for games), and there's this sandbox with more :poop::poop: than sand. I mean, Christ, it even makes a libertarian call for the outlawing of sandbox "AVNs".

2.70 star(s) 21 Votes