Ren'Py Shoretown Saga [v0.46a] [Dan1228]

2.50 star(s) 21 Votes

PumperFull69

Aug 27, 2020
Well, I spent all day playing this and I didn't mind the sandbox so much. BUT, it is very grindy and definitely needs a modder to work their magic to make things a lot easier in my opinion. The cheats help some for sure, thankfully. Anyway I too got the laundry bug and I also didn't fight burglar so now it seems like that may be an issue with a bug as well LOL.
May just leave this game alone for a few updates and hopefully some of this stuff gets fixed.
Would be good to have a tiny bit more detail as for times and such for doing some of the tasks.
Cheers....
PS: i didn't use the iPatch but oh well LOL

Last edited:

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I checked the script and there are triggers that dont make sense. After Beach with Evelyn and butt massage, youre supposed to get her panties to finish laundry event. But i dont see it... Unless there is an earlier scene that triggers the panties event? Maybe after yoga?

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
When does the beach thing happen?
I don't know! I'm stuck in the gym doing fighting training with Judith. I dirty old bastard don't have the skill for this mini-game anymore. Could you help me out off this mess, please?
Attached is my save game right before the first fighting training with Judith.

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
I don't know! I'm stuck in the gym doing fighting training with Judith. I dirty old bastard don't have the skill for this mini-game anymore. Could you help me out off this mess, please?
Attached is my save game right before the first fighting training with Judith.
I am in the same boat. The "hit" box is to small for me. Just go on with the training.

Reactions: molinaalexis

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
So, I have been visiting Evelyn at night, so far all I can do is reveal her breast. I've spread lotion on her butt when she is sunbathing and massaged her butt at night.

gen1

Mar 11, 2017
Thank you, Only other question is when is yoga
Which yoga you need there two iirc

Evelyn yoga is on Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday at 8:00 in the living room

Group Yoga is on Wednesday and Sunday at 14:00 in the gym. Side note after this yoga make sure to go inside the woman restroom for extra scene

Anon92762

Feb 9, 2020
Shoretown Saga [v0.23c] Unofficial Android Port + Incest Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 255mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Update please

2.50 star(s) 21 Votes