Ren'Py Shoretown Saga [v0.46a] [Dan1228]

2.50 star(s) 21 Votes

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
When grabbing moms ass does it depend on events triggered by time or just by relationship? Just wanna know if I can boost my save

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
Well I played it for what seemed like forever...

Player warning - if you haven't tried the game yet, don't read my spoilers, you've been warned!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good luck anyway on the game.
Unlucky,I really thought that I am going somewhere hahaha

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
1.No planed Tags (n)
2.Sandbox suck (n)
3.UI not so good (n)

1.Characters are pretty good (y)
2.Cheats should be added (y)
3.Quick Tips wich path to follow on right screen (y)

Game looks pretty good but i dont like to grind allot to see just one pussy picture
I did not play to much because of UI and there is low content + Size is 3gb :confused:
Good Luck on Game Dev

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
I helped Emma on the chair for the first time and got:

Python:
While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 5645, in <module>
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 1498, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 14640, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 5415, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 19638, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 5881, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 10673, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 5035, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 5053, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 5033, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 11673, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 5975, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 19221, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 19221, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 19759, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 20742, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 10569, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 5332, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 11725, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 22417, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 5645, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 5645, in <module>
  File "renpy/python.py", line 875, in do_mutation
    return method(self, *args, **kwargs)
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Shoretown Saga 0.21
Fri Jan 27 11:59:59 2023
I have the dialog.rpy installed.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Well I played it for what seemed like forever...

Player warning - if you haven't tried the game yet, don't read my spoilers, you've been warned!

Good luck anyway on the game.
Space Jesus, that's funny. Everybody knows Jesus lives in Mexico. There are millions of them, lol. Not being racist, I am Mexican/American myself, just having a little fun with the truth. But, you are right, there doesn't seem to be enough time or energy to make enough money to progress in the game. It is an extremely slow crawl and if serious action was a result of all the grinding, then that would be one thing, but, as other posts have said there is very little in the sex department. At least for now. Not trying to be too critical or too harsh, just factual. The game is great, I love it. Hopefully, the dev will hear our pleas for serious adjustments to improve the game and let's get some serious action going soon.

Reactions: YaYa_UnTIN2

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
It can be a great game...someday... I will check it again in a year because right now you play for ever the same things and has nothing to see.

PS has anyone found the dvd to watch with the mother or it is also something for the future updates?

Reactions: molinaalexis

knackered

Jan 22, 2020
It can be a great game...someday... I will check it again in a year because right now you play for ever the same things and has nothing to see.

PS has anyone found the dvd to watch with the mother or it is also something for the future updates?
The dvd becomes available in the store at some point under the electronics tab. Not sure what triggered each. For me, it was either after second sunscreen application to mom or mowing the lawn. Gives you a pretty good scene with option to take it too far and get kicked out the house.

Reactions: herlam

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
What can I do at the gym? None of the workout options gives me an interact prompt.

KGregory

Jul 9, 2019
Downloaded the Mac version. Started the vn and after school bought the groceries. At home went to the kitchen opened the backpack and had all the items displayed. Clicked each item and nothing happened. I clicked around the kitchen, still nothing happened. Continued on and went to get the dumb bells, but could not take them because there is no room in the pack due to the grocery items. How do you get the items out of the backpack because there are no hints?

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
Downloaded the Mac version. Started the vn and after school bought the groceries. At home went to the kitchen opened the backpack and had all the items displayed. Clicked each item and nothing happened. I clicked around the kitchen, still nothing happened. Continued on and went to get the dumb bells, but could not take them because there is no room in the pack due to the grocery items. How do you get the items out of the backpack because there are no hints?
press on the fridge and select store items and on pc you can search for job and then you can buy bigger inventory,basic logic

KGregory

Jul 9, 2019
press on the fridge and select store items and on pc you can search for job and then you can buy bigger inventory,basic logic
Thanks for the response. Sadly, that did not work either. Even tried to drag and drop the items, but the didn't work either. Reading through the comments, it seems the vn has a number of bugs. Maybe the Mac version has a bug in this area. Thanks again, appreciate your assistance.

Pakos

Aug 16, 2016
so basically I was going to map after midnight and there was icon wit burglar but i never managed to find him ,later just by passing the time event was triggered where he attacks your sister and you call the police
yes i manage to trigger that scene on friday after midnight. But still i have to find the burglar again because when fighting him, he run away. Anybody knows the exact day to trigger the second scene with the burglar?

2.50 star(s) 21 Votes