2.50 star(s) 21 Votes

JosoyJo

May 26, 2017
I stuck in the game anyone's can help me
Loveness 3
likeness 210
Tips : Get in jacuzzi when she's in
I do but nothing happened after
This mission is kind of buggy, so if you've already done it before Saturday, it will show as unfinished.

fabio.neto

Mar 19, 2021
o jogo a história parece legal, principalmente a parte que mostra as bundas e lingieries. mas o jogo é enrolado de mais pra pouco conteúdo sexual até agora. a jogabilidade é muito enrolada para pouco conteúdo que realmente interessa, e um passo a passo um pouco melhor faz falta. tirando a enrolação do jogo parece promissor. vou parar de jogar por enquanto, pq é muito enrolado o jogo espero mais conteúdos e uma melhora na jogabilidade para retomar. abraços...

AlanBT

Mar 6, 2018
hola para cuando el siguiente aporte...gracias
Aun no hay nada, en su patreon hizo una publicación ayer, asi que puede que pronto, solo que la sig actualización, no trae contenido de los personajes que ya estan, si no que , va a meter mas personajes y mas lugares.

wladek

Aug 19, 2021
Nice chance to fuck in house, but we get new places. I know where its coming sow i will back in 1 year, meyby.
Sad.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Shoretown Saga [v0.22] update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.21 -> v0.22
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
As you travel through the city at night, you get random events, one of that is prostitution event which will be randomly generated as well so you will encounter different prostitutes, not always the same one (at least 4-5 different) and you can choose to spend some money on her or leave. This will be in the game for sure (probably in v0.14 or 15), in later updates i would like to add a pimp story line.

Both, threesomes and lesbian.

Blackmail will be optional.
I guess it's possible ignoring the pimp story line.

And the lesbian part, can it be avoided?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ShoretownSaga-0.22
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
OK...this is odd, there is no harem tag, or even any mention of a relationship type for this title (dating, harem, romance) Mentioning this at the start of introducing your project is important, and can free up your time not having to answer the same questions in the forms (more details should be on your start page).

Also, any Li doing online sex cam work, is usually a huge negative within the AVN harem community...if this route type is actually happening. But, having a Li doing a gaming girl path is OK though. But a love interest exposing and selling visual access to her body online...isn't, as it usually ends bad for the girl later on with her sex business endeavor.

In real life, the cam girl work usually leads the girl to eventually do club dance work (stripping), or to the slimy adult film industry / and or to the subscriber paid sex meetings (starts with private online shows to physical whoring, which is very dangerous). As well, the cam industry is know to be very volatile...where the girl makes a lot of money for a few months or years, to where they are then forced to go into other parts of the sex industry, for them to make their money losses.

But some girls can be smart, creating a backup plan in the waiting...as they budgeted and saved their money, knowing the work is only temporary. Or work hard to gain an education while doing it, so they can transition into a high paying job when that time comes. (I know a few people who were involved in the industry, that did this...some that didn't and eventually down the road of death, because of the results of being in the industry.)

Also, regards to future kinks, you should really be mentioning them on your start page...and if they will be avoidable (as choices do matter in this community). As this will save you headaches later on in the forms...like I mentioned earlier. And one last thing, and one of the most important...you should be mentioned is if this project will have the controversial NTR / sharing content (where a kink can cause jealousy to MC / user), and if it will be avoidable. Not being clear on this can bleed your any potential revenues, to where your only making $50 a month, or less.

Well, best of luck with your project. Best Regards.

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
I have already looked into sister's laptop and have finished viewing her stream for this update, buts the "laptop" task is still on the list:
Laptop task.jpg

2.50 star(s) 21 Votes