Ren'Py Shoretown Saga [v0.46a] [Dan1228]

2.50 star(s) 21 Votes

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Have 2 drinks (Shots) before talking to her (at the bar) - then you can talk to her and she will not get bored!!
Increase your DANCE by practice alone at the dance floor!
Unless there is some random luck you had, having two drinks doesn't work, or any combo to get above 45.

oldvet68

Nov 18, 2021
I have played this four different times and just stop when it gets to where the mom tells mc to get his laundry doen to her to be washed and when I arrive with my laundry it just gives me a leave icon. It sure has my head in a puzzle, really like the game if I can get past this part. Anyone have any ideas on this?

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
You have to have the Watch, Suit, Fragrance and 2 beers to max charm also being able to dance.
Even with these I still cannot get max charm. I get the following results:
After using talk option
Notice outfit --- +20
Notice watch -- +15
Offer drink ---- +15
Bore her ------ -10
Notice fragrance -- +10
Dance --------- +20
Total +70. After dancing she leaves MC with a kiss. If I choose drink she gets drunk. Is there something else that I am missing, or does this event have to repeated a number a times for it to succeed.

Mr.Grim

Apr 28, 2019
Even with these I still cannot get max charm. I get the following results:
After using talk option
Notice outfit --- +20
Notice watch -- +15
Offer drink ---- +15
Bore her ------ -10
Notice fragrance -- +10
Dance --------- +20
Total +70. After dancing she leaves MC with a kiss. If I choose drink she gets drunk. Is there something else that I am missing, or does this event have to repeated a number a times for it to succeed.
Weird I just did it first time meeting her. The reason you bore her is because you haven't dranked 2 beer's before talking with her.
Test drink 1 shot of vodka instead of beer and then talk with her.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Weird I just did it first time meeting her. The reason you bore her is because you haven't dranked 2 beer's before talking with her.
Test drink 1 shot of vodka instead of beer and then talk with her.
Two beers worked before talking with her.

Another question I have is how many times do need to do to find the burglar?

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I really hate games that has a gauge for energy, hygiene, and things like that. the Dev needs to remove that. Until then I refuse to play this game. Or at least have a mod that removes it for the players that don't enjoy that.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Cheat code
Download and use Unren , learn how to use it.

energy = # (the more you training, max energy get higher. But default is 100)
money = # (in your pocket, not in Bank/ATM. You can deposit it manually)

damage = # (Fight Strength)
strenght = # (yes, the typo isn't wrong, but be aware if dev fix in future update)

fuel = # (?)(I'm not playing that far yet, maybe MC will have vehicle?)

hunger = # (max 100)
hygiene = # (max 100)
thirst = # (max 100)

bread_left = #
coffe_left = # (yes, the typo isn't wrong)
milk_left = #
orange_juice_left = #
snack_left = #
water_left = #

Jessie

Apr 26, 2017
interesting game, but over 4 GB is a bit too much, does anyone have the possibility to put a compressed version???
not worth it really very very major grind with only the smallest amount of action. plus BUGS and errors and no good directions i have tried this monstrosity 2 times already. no advancement with any main LI just a quick hoe in the "club"

2.50 star(s) 21 Votes