Ren'Py Shoretown Saga [v0.46a] [Dan1228]

2.50 star(s) 21 Votes

Dan1228

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Click ignore and you can continue, I think it's an older save issue if you had a high likeness with Emma before the update. Are you playing an older save?

Dan1228

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
yes i manage to trigger that scene on friday after midnight. But still i have to find the burglar again because when fighting him, he run away. Anybody knows the exact day to trigger the second scene with the burglar?
After the fight, there is no more content with the burglar yet.

Reactions: Pakos

klotet999

Mar 17, 2019
It can be a great game...someday... I will check it again in a year because right now you play for ever the same things and has nothing to see.

PS has anyone found the dvd to watch with the mother or it is also something for the future updates?
in the store i think under elictronics

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022

Click ignore and you can continue, I think it's an older save issue if you had a high likeness with Emma before the update. Are you playing an older save?
So is there scenes for now or is it will be added later ?
Love the game so I can't wait for more development

Reactions: AlanBT

Dan1228

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
Understood ,so is there one character focus for next update or more?
In the next update I will add a club where you can interact with new characters. There may not be a new update with the currently known characters, depending on how fast I can work in the next few weeks.

Reactions: sucelust

ViTuSha

Oct 9, 2020
Всем привет Дорогие друзья, а можно ли как-то добавить денег (например через консоль)? Поделитесь опытом!

ViTuSha

Oct 9, 2020
Hello everyone Dear friends, is it possible to add money somehow (for example via the console)?Share your experience!

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
Hello everyone Dear friends, is it possible to add money somehow (for example via the console)?Share your experience!
I added money, relationships and items with save editor,my hygiene is 9999 and energy too just so I can eat 999 bread and water

DH4444

Apr 14, 2019
Certain events can only be triggered on certain days and times, so I made a table style home schedule for mom & sis to help you plan for them. You have to download and open the TXT file for it to display properly.

Last edited:

DH4444

Apr 14, 2019
There really needs to be a cheat mode because the MC doesn't make enough money to pay for the things he needs, for courses, food, and other purchases. He runs out of energy too quickly and if you work twice in one day, you are dead for the rest of the night, especially if you don't have food or drink at home. If you work too much you can't give attention to the women. I love this game and mom and sis aren't that pretty but they are real and still very much desirable. I have the mom sitting on the couch after dinner and I can't talk to her. This game really needs a walkthrough, stat!! It's kinda like going through a maze in total darkness, and I love this game.
After every few shifts of work you get a $5 raise till you top out at $35 a shift, almost double starting pay. Also whatever you have deposited in the ATM on Sunday night is paid a 10% dividend. I worked mainly double shifts for a week to build up money. I had bad grades for that week & if you are at home when your energy levels are too low you are safe, you can always get to bed and/or make coffee if you buy it (cheap energy).

DH4444

Apr 14, 2019
yes i manage to trigger that scene on friday after midnight. But still i have to find the burglar again because when fighting him, he run away. Anybody knows the exact day to trigger the second scene with the burglar?
You may want to avoid confronting the burglar till after you have maxed out your strength stats after the gym becomes available as you also gain a defense & energy stat each workout till maxed out. hopefully they will make a difference. I wasn't going to go back game weeks in order to undo my confrontation to find out.

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
You need to trigge
You may want to avoid confronting the burglar till after you have maxed out your strength stats after the gym becomes available as you also gain a defense & energy stat each workout till maxed out. hopefully they will make a difference. I wasn't going to go back game weeks in order to undo my confrontation to find out.
You can't win any fight for now so just miss that,wait for future updates where is actual content

hazjav

Jun 28, 2018
I stuck in the game anyone's can help me
Loveness 3
likeness 210
Tips : Get in jacuzzi when she's in
I do but nothing happened after

Last edited:
Reactions: gogol07
2.50 star(s) 21 Votes