Ren'Py Shoretown Saga [v0.46a] [Dan1228]

2.50 star(s) 21 Votes

SSlayer

Nov 5, 2017
just started this game, I can't seem to complete the laundry scene, I can only find 4 clothing in the MC room.
any help would be appreciated, thanks.
save before you do it's kind of bugged where if you haven't done other quest, you're locked in there without anyway out. You probably have other quest to do before the laundry quest

Reactions: arl2017xxx

SSlayer

Nov 5, 2017
what time do i have to visit the mom, i visit her at night and it's the same scene again and again

arl2017xxx

Dec 18, 2017
save before you do it's kind of bugged where if you haven't done other quest, you're locked in there without anyway out. You probably have other quest to do before the laundry quest
cool, thanks. I guess I'll just have to try and try again.

Reactions: SSlayer

BloodicusFangicus

Nov 21, 2023
does anyone have a save they can share mine is bugged and I don't want to restart everything.
and the bug is I can't give her the laundry even tho I picked all of the clothes. Thanks!

Joe Love

Aug 23, 2018
does anyone have a save they can share mine is bugged and I don't want to restart everything.
and the bug is I can't give her the laundry even tho I picked all of the clothes. Thanks!
Use the save file from Post 481. Its pretty close to everything for this version.

Feb 2, 2024
Doesn't a big game like this need a walkthrough?
I need a mouse or something to block or punch.
Either that or improve my stats.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 21 Votes