Ren'Py Shoretown Saga [v0.46a] [Dan1228]

2.50 star(s) 21 Votes

zeranta

Apr 23, 2023
I have issues with: Wait for the call from the club and Go to the Gym. Please help.
Here is the save file.

Reactions: Zuxxy

Mr. Bob

Dec 27, 2023
I have my 4 itms but i cant go to her bedroom or find the panties ??
You need to complete a quest with a Jacuzzi, her swimsuit will break, you need to buy her a new swimsuit on your computer and give it to her in the bedroom or in the living room, then do yoga with your mom and everything will work.

Last edited:

vX_Phoenix

Aug 3, 2022
what is the time for Late Night Evelyn's room?
I would also like to know the answer to this.
Been playing a while now but I am stuck with Evelyn's room at night. Tried different ways from midnight to 05:00.
Same resaults,can only remove blanket, reveal boobs and if I touch them -> Game Over.

1710693585446.png

Mr. Bob

Dec 27, 2023
I would also like to know the answer to this.
Been playing a while now but I am stuck with Evelyn's room at night. Tried different ways from midnight to 05:00.
Same resaults,can only remove blanket, reveal boobs and if I touch them -> Game Over.

View attachment 3452322
The main character can't touch mom's tits yet and pull out a dick while she's in the bathroom, so you'll get the end of the game just like with a friend's mom.

Last edited:

vX_Phoenix

Aug 3, 2022
Thanks but that did not help.

I was on Saturday, skipped to 23:00, same resault.
Tried Monday 23:00 as I thought it could be because weekend, but no, same resault.
(Remove blanket-reveal boobs and only options are touch them =game over or leave)

So there must be some other time or specific day or occation I guess?

Mr. Bob

Dec 27, 2023
Thanks but that did not help.

I was on Saturday, skipped to 23:00, same resault.
Tried Monday 23:00 as I thought it could be because weekend, but no, same resault.
(Remove blanket-reveal boobs and only options are touch them =game over or leave)

So there must be some other time or specific day or occation I guess?
The main character can't touch mom's tits and pull out a dick while she's in the bathroom, so the end of the game will be the same as with a friend's mom. We need to do something so that we can get this action .

vX_Phoenix

Aug 3, 2022
Главный герой пока не может трогать мамины сиськи и вытаскивать член, пока она в ванной, так что конец игры получится таким же, как с мамой друга.
Say what? Keep it in English please. Even a forum rule fyi.

Reactions: Aj Atkinson

vX_Phoenix

Aug 3, 2022
Maybe I need to start over because I did all (or most) Evelyn's content but that late night with her during the night is still there?

2.50 star(s) 21 Votes