Chernobyl Dude

Mar 25, 2021
Yo i have a question is there full chapter 1 translate?
Why am i asking: because when i start talk whit event guy, story quest "talk to the detective" dialogs still on jap

1689767765205.png

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
Found out that game updated few month ago so translation is incompatible.... fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

just rn tried to register on Dl said my card is declined :HideThePain:
ya the game was updated on April 28, 2023 but the full translated of chapter 1 came out on may 12 the only things that should not be translated are stuff they missed and

Sphinx DLC
Map Names for the Undersea Shrine (Dungeon 3). Changing them seems to break the drop tables for that area and we haven't found a proper work around for that yet.
A few variable lines while training in the Gym.

that from the translation thread

Lurkermin

Oct 30, 2018
wait, have you tried to talk to npc's ? to the right from the entrance npc on reception from which you can buy/use gym tickets
wtf..? Every time I've tried talking to this blue haired lady she was saying stuff about staring at the people working out and now suddenly she offers me tickets and training. unreal. thanks man!

Reactions: Chernobyl Dude

Oct 23, 2020
The game launches fine but no sprites actually show up during the initial segment or even the benchmark test and i can't even progress to the tutorial with Yami as it just freezes up during the intro of her and as i said before the previous version works just fine, is it just a bug i'm getting or is it something everyone is if they've played it?
This happens to me too, what I did was installing the translation in the version from the update thread and then I moved the files to the version from this thread and it worked.

Reactions: KaloshM25

SirScips

Sep 3, 2018
Is anyone having a problem running the most recent version from DLsite or from the update thread? The version included with the Mega link here works just fine for me but when i downloaded and ran the most recent one from DLsite i'm running into a bit of an issue...

The game launches fine but no sprites actually show up during the initial segment or even the benchmark test and i can't even progress to the tutorial with Yami as it just freezes up during the intro of her and as i said before the previous version works just fine, is it just a bug i'm getting or is it something everyone is if they've played it?

View attachment 2778690
I also had this issue at some point, but I dont remember how I fixed it sorry :'(

Reiiama

Jul 18, 2019
Asking for a friend... what happens if you defeat a demon with prayer? Do they disappear forever?

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Asking for a friend... what happens if you defeat a demon with prayer? Do they disappear forever?
Demon girls won't dissapear (as the game is built now, you recruit them after winning the battle).
Lesser demons (dungeon mobs) dissapear, but spawn again if you re-enter the dungeon the next day.

Crackgear

Oct 14, 2018
I can play the Dungeon and The Interactions of the Map Just fine. But when a 2D Live Character appears on the screen, especially in a temptation battle. My system goes fuckall and just works in like 10 fps, increases to 60 and then back 10.

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
why are a lot of lines untranslated in the abandoned school quest
what school quest since i did not play much of the translated ver yet since i already beaten the game in jap as of right now i went to the school for the first time got the item on the 3rd floor from the ghost and talked to the blue haired demon now i have to go to the shopping center with the robot all that was translated.

edit: should probably also said you can just added you save file here where the untranslated text is and i can see for myself

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes