MEMEmperor

Mar 19, 2023
what school quest since i did not play much of the translated ver yet since i already beaten the game in jap as of right now i went to the school for the first time got the item on the 3rd floor from the ghost and talked to the blue haired demon now i have to go to the shopping center with the robot all that was translated.

edit: should probably also said you can just added you save file here where the untranslated text is and i can see for myself
i get a error when i apply the latest translation patch so i think i dont have the latest version of the game thats why the patch isnt working anyway here is my save open save number 9 and go to the 3rd floor then talk to the ghost

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
i get a error when i apply the latest translation patch so i think i dont have the latest version of the game thats why the patch isnt working anyway here is my save open save number 9 and go to the 3rd floor then talk to the ghost
tried your save the ghosts npc where there are enemies and the one that give you the quest item are translated so ya must be because your ver is not latest.

MEMEmperor

Mar 19, 2023
tried your save the ghosts npc where there are enemies and the one that give you the quest item are translated so ya must be because your ver is not latest.
can u give me a link to download the latest ver cause i cant find the latest ver here

oofwagon

Oct 29, 2018
I can play the Dungeon and The Interactions of the Map Just fine. But when a 2D Live Character appears on the screen, especially in a temptation battle. My system goes fuckall and just works in like 10 fps, increases to 60 and then back 10.
Honestly I have the same issue, fucking with the settings made it semi stable but even then it's still fucky.

There is something about the fact the animations themselves are playing while you are fighting that is causing the lag, I have no clue what exactly could be causing it as Shrift I never had that issue as far as I'm aware.
I know for a fact that the animations themselves aren't the issue because I have none of the problems with the animations when I view them via the animation viewer.

My only guess is that the translation is somehow fucking with how the files for the animation are loaded? Haven't tested it with a fresh JP version to confirm though.

Edit: Tried with a JP version, same thing. The only other thing that it could be fucking with is the other perspective view? Since I think it's loading the both of them at the same time which could be causing lag?

Last edited:

MEMEmperor

Mar 19, 2023
why is the siren bond quest repeatable is it a bug and why tf squeezing demons lvl reset to 0 everytime i beat them after rasing their lvl by getting drained so fckin annoying lost 73 lvls cuz of dis

Last edited:

UmekoMashimi

Sep 18, 2021
Someone know a english patch more new than 1.21? How long it goes?

And i need to "erase" my saves or some data for translating?

Sorry for my"idiot" questions

javadoca

Apr 18, 2019
So, I've played the demo half an year ago, so I know how the game goes in the begining.

And now I payed for the game and all, since chapter 1 has been released, but upon running the game gets stuck in the scene in front of the fox girl temple.

Also, the character animations are invisible. This occurs in the base game, without translations.

Maybe using locale emulator could fix it? I'm going to try.

oofwagon

Oct 29, 2018
Also: After playing for about 3 hours on the f95 version, there is not audio.
You should check the settings, i've downloaded the f95 version and it has sound.
I know sometimes when I download a game all the sound is set to 0 for some reason.

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
On the Devils Office Ci-en page he talks about playing this monster girl village game. Anybody know where to find it or the original? I tried checking the creators twitter page but cant find anything about it
here the dlsite store page

Paul-Lord

Jul 21, 2022
So, I've played the demo half an year ago, so I know how the game goes in the begining.

And now I payed for the game and all, since chapter 1 has been released, but upon running the game gets stuck in the scene in front of the fox girl temple.

Also, the character animations are invisible. This occurs in the base game, without translations.

Maybe using locale emulator could fix it? I'm going to try.
I had similar issues once I think. Maybe try changing your system locale to Japanese before extracting the game files.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes