bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
I've tried installing the sphinx dlc but the instructions say to update body data to 4/1. What is that?

swansonron32

Aug 9, 2023
Do you just unzip it in the Save folder? I know that seems like a stupid question, but I can't get it to work for some reason

Mar 11, 2021
i dont think Kage will leave you maybe try another demon?
i was able to find where the leave option was, after bedding the girl tell her to leave and she'll go back to her boss room, plus give you 100 corruption with her, though though can use persuade to get her back

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
Can someone tell me which files I need to copy over to the latest version to maintain my save and player data? I assume the save data and global data are needed. Just asking because I'm trying to move from 1.21 to 1.53 using the mega link posted above.

coorou

Aug 8, 2023
Can someone tell me which files I need to copy over to the latest version to maintain my save and player data? I assume the save data and global data are needed. Just asking because I'm trying to move from 1.21 to 1.53 using the mega link posted above.
Try to replace the save file in the www directly with your own save file(the v1.21) or just copy your whole”save” file into the www

UmekoMashimi

Sep 18, 2021
It looks like a new update has come out.

Aug/20/2023Content added
Updated with new scenes of each demon's sexual propensity begging, additional scenes of the sperm-dispensing demon, and more!
Nothing to the story or things like that?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes