Script Bot

Sep 7, 2020
Here is the game. just bought from dlsite and uploaded so no english patch. Some other coomer has got to figure that out for me
Thank you very much kinda sir. Trough noble actions like these ones miserable coomers could survive so far.
In the end... Among many things, it's kindness that have united us. About english path for new scenes, will keep an eye in ulmf as well.

Script Bot

Sep 7, 2020
Oh yes, i remembered that i have made a simple guide about a tool that may help in cases like these ones.
It's not like a proper clean translation, but it can really helps.

For those who having problems about translating the game, there is another tool that i'm using it. It's called Textractor.
Link:
Obviously machine translation is super bad, but at least will give you some directions of what to do...

I made an guide so it will become more simple to everyone. Hope it helps.
Just follow the instructions in the images after download the tool.

Jun 29, 2023
Oh yes, i remembered that i have made a simple guide about a tool that may help in cases like these ones.
It's not like a proper clean translation, but it can really helps.

Just follow the instructions in the images after download the tool.
As I played more with this I found the way character names kept getting repeated annoying, so here's a Regex filter for anyone who wants to remove them: (.+?)\1{2}
It's very simple since it only checks for characters that get repeated three times in a row, and from my time playing this game it seems like only the initial character names behave that way, so it shouldn't remove random text or names

Edit: I found this filter to work a lot better: |REGEX|(.+?)\1{2}|BECOMES||MODIFIER||END|
Copy paste it to the "SavedRegexReplacements.txt" file in the Textractor folder, then add the "Regex Replacer" extension to the top of your extension list

Last edited:

Mrdown

Feb 19, 2020
Here is the game. just bought from dlsite and uploaded so no english patch. Some other coomer has got to figure that out for me
There was an error in patching but it seems to be fine.
idk if there's a newer version of the game or a newer patch in the works but something isn't lining up.
whatever here you go.

Edit: Also thanks for the upload (y)

MEMEmperor

Mar 19, 2023
There are only 2 monsters now and if you mean the flower and the slug then you could find them the same place
When their lv is over 100
meet them then there will be a new option to see the new scenes
The booby nurse mantis and the jellyfish (new monster)will be available in C2
where to find the new wandering spirits

Proph

Jan 19, 2022
Full Save for this version(unlocked new scenes for flower and slug). Also thanks for the upload.

KorsaroKhan

May 12, 2018
There was an error in patching but it seems to be fine.
idk if there's a newer version of the game or a newer patch in the works but something isn't lining up.
whatever here you go.

Edit: Also thanks for the upload (y)
90% of the game seems to be untranslated here

• Sad
Reactions: bwardyunbip

KorsaroKhan

May 12, 2018
BTW is there a way to watch that scene with the snail where MC is devoured or whatever that is? Because it seems impossible to get that scene without playing a new game

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes