Zvectar

Jan 21, 2018
This seems to include the new scenes but they aren't translated and neither is the sphinx dlc scene. Is the translation not up to date yet? It'd be nice if the translation patch download link had some sort of changelog in there.
The previous version of the patch was not compatible with the updated game, so everyone had an error at the beginning.
If you want translation updates, kindly look at , but they doesn't include yet the new patches.

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
The previous version of the patch was not compatible with the updated game, so everyone had an error at the beginning.
If you want translation updates, kindly look at , but they doesn't include yet the new patches.
Problem is that I don't think you can install patches over an already patched version of the game, I tried before with last update. Also doesn't the patch say "game version 1.63" shouldn't that mean that they are translated? I didn't notice any difference between the game you linked and translation other than the new content was there but untranslated.

Zvectar

Jan 21, 2018
Problem is that I don't think you can install patches over an already patched version of the game, I tried before with last update. Also doesn't the patch say "game version 1.63" shouldn't that mean that they are translated? I didn't notice any difference between the game you linked and translation other than the new content was there but untranslated.
Before, when you bought the game with the new DLC and applied the patch, you couldn't patch the game completly (outside of the DLC). You would get an error, the patch would exit without applying english to the whole game.

What I've sent is the game with the updated patch that will translate the full game without having the error. (ou can see my post related to this

The DLC is yet to be translated by Shrifted.

Also, nice name :HideThePain:

Last edited:

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
Before, when you bought the game with the new DLC and applied the patch, you couldn't patch the game completly (outside of the DLC). You would get an error, the patch would exit without applying english to the whole game.

What I've sent is the game with the updated patch that will translate the full game without having the error. (ou can see my post related to this

The DLC is yet to be translated by Shrifted.

Also, nice name :HideThePain:
Ah I see. But what about the new begging scenes for siren, moth girl and hanako? I assumed they would be translated because otherwise I see no difference between translation patch 1.53 and the one you linked which makes me question what the new patch actually does. I also noticed that there's a new enemy next to lovebug in the abandoned school which seems to give you one turn to guess the correct elemental type to hit it with and if you guess right it's supposed to give you tons of xp. I only found this information through using a text extractor and plugging it into google because the tutorial for the battle isn't translated otherwise.

TL;DR What's the difference between the "1.53" and the "1.21 game ver 1.63" translation patch? I don't see any changes

Edit: I think according to his last ULMF post the latest patch ONLY makes his chapter 1 patch work with the latest version because apparently the latest version broke stuff. I don't think he's actually translated anything new yet.

Last edited:

csd422

Nov 11, 2021
Apologies if this is already answered elsewhere but does anything bad happen if you just spam click through days to grind affection on the girls? The text of the plot of course implies that something will happen to nina after some amount of time but some games just won't progress without certain flags getting tripped regardless of how many days pass

ozxninja9

Dec 26, 2021
wait i am kind slow does anyone know when the new chapter with new charaters is coming out or did it already come out? was the last update just extra sceneces?

RrrT232

Jul 1, 2022
wait i am kind slow does anyone know when the new chapter with new charaters is coming out or did it already come out? was the last update just extra sceneces?
Dont worry, the new chapter is still not out, according to my understanding. It should come out late october, early november.
also apologies if im wrong about this, i just read it from a past comment.

Iamcoffee

Feb 19, 2021
Why i use joiplay play this game in my phone will stuck in tutorial ? I try re-download same this problem too, but i play shrift 1 no anything problem

Wat3rMizu

Jul 7, 2023
Why i use joiplay play this game in my phone will stuck in tutorial ? I try re-download same this problem too, but i play shrift 1 no anything problem
I'm surprised you were even able to get that far, the game would always crash for me right before I started the tutorial lol, had to use my laptop to play it

Reactions: Mr_Tanker

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
aint that just not going back to the church and just continue exploring/ enter and exit a new zone on the map to move time
Yeah, it's if you keep exploring at night. You do technically still go sleep I think, but as long as you keep exploring at night you'll get tired.

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
You may follow the official account
last tweet was last year

where to go to find latest news

Go follow his ci-en account and download google translate extension, he posts updates there monthly

Does anyone know where I can get the latest updates, with or without the English patch ?
If you need the latest updates then you need to buy the game, as people / sites upload it rather slowly. (1-2 Months).
The english patch wont work with newer versions, you need to wait for them to update it too.

is there a way to actually fight the monsters not just view scenes from them?
Hm...Cant you do that in the hotel already? Im not sure right now, I only played this game at release, currently waiting for new chapter :).

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes