FalAn21

Sep 14, 2018
i got a few questions guys:
  1. I just download the game and find that i can't unlock the gallery, so according to the comment, i search the hotel, so is this the gallery itself?
  2. And after entering the hotel, i can see that the 3rd and 4th floor is lock, so is this all the H scenes i can get?
  3. How do i unlock the 3rd option of the picture below? the ending one

1698166392159.png

Last edited:

coorou

Aug 8, 2023
i got a few questions guys:
  1. I just download the game and find that i can't unlock the gallery, so according to the comment, i search the hotel, so is this the gallery itself?
  2. And after entering the hotel, i can see that the 3rd and 4th floor is lock, so is this all the H scenes i can get?
  3. How do i unlock the 3rd option of the picture below? the ending one

View attachment 3030651
1.the scene in gallery related to the erosion(corruption or favor) raise it(by sex)to 100 will unlock half the gallery (the other is fetish scene requires additional conditions
2.Yep the game is not finished yet
3.equip the red card or be defeated in real fight

FalAn21

Sep 14, 2018
1.the scene in gallery related to the erosion(corruption or favor) raise it(by sex)to 100 will unlock half the gallery (the other is fetish scene requires additional conditions
Tks, and also what you said in 1. mean that hotel is not the gallery yes?

coorou

Aug 8, 2023
There is a book on the center of the hotel, check the demon part carefully and you will find the gallery
You could also see the gallery in the menu

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
The actual Gallery is quite literally just animations. The hotel is the actual scenes. You should be able to get all the fetish scenes in the hotel as well. The only thing you can't do in the hotel is fight them again... as far as I know, you'd have to replay the chapter to re-fight a monster girl.

Proph

Jan 19, 2022
The actual Gallery is quite literally just animations. The hotel is the actual scenes. You should be able to get all the fetish scenes in the hotel as well. The only thing you can't do in the hotel is fight them again... as far as I know, you'd have to replay the chapter to re-fight a monster girl.
You can also bed them in the hotel and then tell them to leave. It will allow you to re-fight them.

Proph

Jan 19, 2022
Reactions: Mr_Tanker
Mar 11, 2021
You can also bed them in the hotel and then tell them to leave. It will allow you to re-fight them.
and if memory serves it also gives you maximum corruption against them too, doesn't it? Everyone even has a special debuff for you if you hit 100 corruption except the shadow woman, not sure if you can make her leave. Also not sure if you can get those special instant-loss scenarios at max corruption against anyone except the shadow lady. would love if anyone could help me test that frankly

coorou

Aug 8, 2023
oh and i forgot about this one, how can i get this and equip it mate?
Bro are u serious? The stuff may have given them to you after you entered the hotel.
Click the character’s equipment and check the fifth bar from the top then you will find 2cards. The green one allow you to have infinite sex with demon even you have no cum. The red one will make you level drained by demo with cum and get points for skill strengthening. Its irreversible. Use them wisely.

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
just restarted the game due to the update and noticed akiyama's reaction after the Kage-Onna fight:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

this makes it seem that us submitting to her is canon (or at least he suspects that we did)

EDIT: this conversation is from after i rebuffed her and didn't change after i erased the save folder and then submitted
EDIT2: also [I AM] slaps
EDIT3(because no one replied yet): 1698787335625.png
welll.....

Last edited:

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
Maybe its just an introduction to the morals of the church. "only care about results" means they dont give a fuck if you do something very illegal to accomplish their goals / missions or akiyama thinks we are weak af( well maybe he is right, some returners controlling richard lose against flowers or frogs XD).

nightmarenjester

Aug 17, 2019
In some side missions, I think you face off against some shady characters who say they are working for the church. If they are to be believed then Akiyama may have a point about the church not giving a fuck how things get done, AS LONG as they get done.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes