coorou

Aug 8, 2023
You know how to get that scene where MC is in that cocoon with that slug (or whatever that scene is)?
U mean the “nest of love”? You may watch it in cost of 10lv to avoid death
After u lost to it, it will squeeze u at once outside but don’t leave and adopt the option Squeezed to cumless(u will lose up to30lv)or Squeezed to death(lead to death and special ending)then it will bring u into its shell and have a close sex with u
You can also watch this scene at the book of demon(悪魔全書)in menu
notice that there are 2 versions of this scene, one with tentacles and one with fake breasts, feed it to30+lv to enjoy it

Zvectar

Jan 21, 2018
There was an error in patching but it seems to be fine.
idk if there's a newer version of the game or a newer patch in the works but something isn't lining up.
whatever here you go.

Edit: Also thanks for the upload (y)
90% of the game seems to be untranslated here
Bought the game and patched it using shrifted's new patch. English patch seems to be working just fine now.

Don't hesitate to tell me if I forgot to put anything in the folder^^

Last edited:

MEMEmperor

Mar 19, 2023
Bought the game and patched it using shrifted's new patch. English patch seems to be working just fine now.
Mega

would've been better if u gave a separate link to download the latest translation patch to save some time cuz some ppl already have the latest version including me
anyways this is the latest translation patch

MordeHue?

Apr 30, 2019
would've been better if u gave a separate link to download the latest translation patch to save some time cuz some ppl already have the latest version including me
anyways this is the latest translation patch
it gives me error 1695758380362.png

FIXED: First apply the patch in untranslate version then transfer save file

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr asdfghjkl

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
question what do you do if you get too much corruption befor even unlocking the hotel do you have to start over from the start?

hope0000

Sep 29, 2023
english version was my last resort, then found some non-translated part.. nooooohh..! is there any patch for chapter 1 translation?

actually, never mind. I searched above and found some kindly good cumm-rade's patched client. yessh

Last edited:

Jacodu

Nov 26, 2022
Just a question: Has the translation patch gone past chapter 1 by now? Or does one need to use one of those translater thingies that were listed above to see more of the Shrift 2 content in english? I really hope we can get past the cat bossfight storyline now and see more of what Shrift 2 has to offer.

RrrT232

Jul 1, 2022
Just a question: Has the translation patch gone past chapter 1 by now? Or does one need to use one of those translater thingies that were listed above to see more of the Shrift 2 content in english? I really hope we can get past the cat bossfight storyline now and see more of what Shrift 2 has to offer.
yeah, there is more content past the cat bossfight, i reccomend going to the translate link on page 1 and reading how to apply it,all of it is written on that site, or just read comments here to figure it out.

MEMEmperor

Mar 19, 2023
guys will there be a genocide route in shrift 2 cause i see a option to exorcise demons when you beat them but it doesnt work yet

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
It seems like Chapter 2 will be released in late October-November. Heres the ML-Translated ci-en post from 18th September:

SHRIFT II Chapter 2 Delivery Schedule
Main scenario →Completed
Subquests and scenarios →about 50%
Kizuna quest →25% (Rose and 3 types of nut gravies end)
Exploitation scene →20% (end of 3 Rose, Exploitation Devil Worshipping Nanny, and Dream Devil Mormor)

Many things to draw ...... many things to draw ......

I'm planning on late October-November as a rough estimate.
I'm hoping the mini-game will be completed as is without any bugs.
I'm looking at it now with a faraway look in my eyes, thinking that based on my experience so far, it won't work out that way.

----------------------------------------------------------

In the meantime, let's review the demons in Chapter 2.

Main Demons

[Nutmeg Rabbi]
A-002 [Onikonikuteris] Natsu
A-003 [Beelzebufo] Meg
A-004 [Procoptodon] Rabi

A group of three people who, like the toorodon, would be involved in the organization in which the main character is involved.
They were doing evil things like attacking people (sexually) and stealing food at night, so the priest took on a part-time security guard to keep an eye on them...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

[Tangled New Woman]
A demon appearing in the dungeon "Buke Yashiki.
She once controlled the deceased as the head of the family, but lost her power after being exterminated by the demon exorcist of the time.

She seduces men who enter the mansion and gently suckles them in human form.
The victim is released in one night, but her magical threads are entwined in his body, and he is mentally drawn to her every night

Semen Demons

[Coordinator]
An exploitation demon from a submarine temple.
After disabling captured humans with their spermicidal organs, they disguise them as women in dresses and use them as bait to shipwreck ships and feed them to their own children.

The name comes from the fact that she prefers to capture men and disguise them as pseudo-bait for sailors.

[Nanny of the Goddess of Mercy]

This is a spermicide that appears in the dungeon "Buke Yashiki".
She is a regrettable aggregation of nannies of destroyed samurai families,
They kidnap children who are alone in the mountains and take care of them in a manner similar to child-rearing.
Most of the time they release them as soon as they don't want to, but once they are recognized as mating partners, they embrace them with their scythes and breasts and never let them go.

Succubus

Mormor-chan

A dream demon who appears to tuck in "bad kids who won't sleep.
She carries a bear doll, "Love Hug," and asks, "Are you a good boy or a bad boy? Are you a good boy or a bad boy? he asks.

If you answer "bad," Lovehug will eat you. If you answer "good," Mormor himself will spoil you.

Other characters (spoiler alert after this)

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
Mega

This seems to include the new scenes but they aren't translated and neither is the sphinx dlc scene. Is the translation not up to date yet? It'd be nice if the translation patch download link had some sort of changelog in there.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes