ozxninja9

Dec 26, 2021
I polity beg to the god of piracy to update this thread with the new content available.
We are nothing but poor comers that live miserably and got feed with the crumbles that Devs throw at us from legendary games like Shrift 2.
Please F95 Kami Sama. We need to fap. Thank you.
HAHAHA honestly if i had the game i'd share it after that but i am also just another brokie collage student trynna make ends meet

Kratmann

Aug 3, 2020
I polity beg to the god of piracy to update this thread with the new content available.
We are nothing but poor comers that live miserably and got feed with the crumbles that Devs throw at us from legendary games like Shrift 2.
I don’t have currency that DLsite accepts, I wouldn’t be here otherwise bruh.

Wat3rMizu

Jul 7, 2023
Anyone able to run this on joiplay? I keep crashing right before the tutorial starts (null reading video width) error.

AyJey

Aug 23, 2022
Um, I have gotten to the part where I need to meet the detective, does the translation end there or is there more after and that specfic part isn't translated?

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
Um, I have gotten to the part where I need to meet the detective, does the translation end there or is there more after and that specfic part isn't translated?
all of chapter 0 and 1 are translated outside from stuff they missed last time someone had a similar problem i asked for there save and for my game there part was translated so it was there ver was not newest one, then they found a up to date ver and looks like it was fine for them after that, they posted the link on page 31 try that first to see if its your using an older ver or something else

jyristin

Aug 11, 2017
Here is the game. just bought from dlsite and uploaded so no english patch. Some other coomer has got to figure that out for me

UmekoMashimi

Sep 18, 2021
Here is the game. just bought from dlsite and uploaded so no english patch. Some other coomer has got to figure that out for me
Some people don't have money but is only for English Pacth,we don't know japanese

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes