Flowercat

Jan 4, 2018
Hello there!
I saw from the gallery that i unlocked thanks to the save files that there are some extra form for the Maneater (like a plant girl) and the Love Hug (like a frog). How i play that models?
There are extra scenes when they reach lvl 30 and also lvl 100. When they reach 30 a "derived demon" spawns, its a different entity on the same floor as the original one that is represented by a green flame instead of a blue or orange one. Once it reaches 100 the original demon represented by the orange flame gets a new scene when you lose to it.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
No, you can go level 99 but past level 30 the changes in stats are small. But with enough small changes, even a mountain can be toppled.
if your using mtool it breaks the cap(this can cause some glitches like freezing the game during level drain events)

Noctilight

Jun 18, 2020
if your using mtool it breaks the cap(this can cause some glitches like freezing the game during level drain events)
You can go above level 30, the guy below the message you pinged said it too, this guy who plays the game vanilla is above 30 too and the head priest litteraly talks about it. I played the first chapter vanilla and ended it level 70 something and never got crashes. If you can't go above 30, then it might be a bug on your end 1710719802621.png

Last edited:

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
You can go above level 30, the guy below the message you pinged said it too, this guy who plays the game vanilla is above 30 too and the head priest litteraly talks about it. I played the first chapter vanilla and ended it level 70 something and never got crashes. If you can't go above 30, then it might be a bug on your end View attachment 3453459
oh right forgot that the level cap is part of the difficulty setting and 30 is only the limit on hard

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
oh right forgot that the level cap is part of the difficulty setting and 30 is only the limit on hard
Nah, I play on Hard too, there's no level cap.
Only way that happens would probably be on the Trial version of the game.

oofwagon

Oct 29, 2018
Honestly lvl 30 or 35 is sufficient enough for most of the boss fights, the only one where I had any issues was Siren but that's more due to me having the reaction speed of a geriatric old man that also suffers from Parkinson's.

Don't really see the advantages of grinding it out and not just getting drained at the hotel once you reach like lvl 40-45.

Starfaier

Apr 13, 2020
Does anyone have these two animations?

catalaxx

Mar 17, 2020
apologies if i sound retarded but the game randomly turned to japanese after getting to a certain part in the story, is this due to the translation patch being outdated or something?

Noctilight

Jun 18, 2020
apologies if i sound retarded but the game randomly turned to japanese after getting to a certain part in the story, is this due to the translation patch being outdated or something?
Yes, chapter 2 is not yet translated, to summarize it's translated up to the point you reach the hospital and talk with a patient inside. The translator is working on the chapter 2 but it might take month, if you can't wait use Mtool, it's machine translated but above average.

catalaxx

Mar 17, 2020
Yes, chapter 2 is not yet translated, to summarize it's translated up to the point you reach the hospital and talk with a patient inside. The translator is working on the chapter 2 but it might take month, if you can't wait use Mtool, it's machine translated but above average.
yeah so thats right then, the game randomly switched to japanese partially through chap 1 and i was confused, ill probably just run the game through the machine translator

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
yeah so thats right then, the game randomly switched to japanese partially through chap 1 and i was confused, ill probably just run the game through the machine translator
Ch1 should be fully translated already (mostly), and Ch2 is in the works currently.
The Hospital bit (well, the 2nd one really) is the end of Ch1. Ch2 starts soon after, after going to sleep (1-2 times, if it does not trigger immediately).

But yes, MTool is a great friend in situations like these.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes