bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Shrift2-2023.04.28
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

xXLost

Nov 23, 2021
does somebody has a full save for the new version so i can watch at least the gallery till the translation comes out

Noctilight

Jun 18, 2020
does somebody has a full save for the new version so i can watch at least the gallery till the translation comes out
I posted one on the wiki 2 pages down in 'frequently asked questions"

edit : nvm it's not I'll do it

Last edited:

22acaciaavenue

Dec 11, 2019
I don't know if I want to start this game, mostly for the bad review that I read around. I really like Shrift 1, but let me ask it straight: Is there so far a monster character like Mukuro? How you can see from my Medusa avatar, I am looking for monster girls with prehensile hair, hair job, binding hair. There is anything like that here?

Reactions: Aman2211

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
Far as I know, the new second chapter wasn't translated yet? What's with the update?

I don't know if I want to start this game, mostly for the bad review that I read around. I really like Shrift 1, but let me ask it straight: Is there so far a monster character like Mukuro? How you can see from my Medusa avatar, I am looking for monster girls with prehensile hair, hair job, binding hair. There is anything like that here?
I think there was one but I mean it wasn't a huge part of the first game either, so I'm not sure what you're talking about. The monsters in the second game are so far much more humanoid than the first game with some choice exceptions, but a lot of those are side monsters.

Roxos

Apr 29, 2017
What am I doing wrong? The game is not translated by default, when I use the translation patcher in the downloaded files, it pops a very long error and makes the .exe unusable

Flowercat

Jan 4, 2018
For the people who aren't able to patch the game, try this download for the 2.07 version of the game:
The newer and older versions aren't what the most recent translation patch are made for, and that's likely what is causing the issues with patching.

Roxos

Apr 29, 2017
For the people who aren't able to patch the game, try this download for the 2.07 version of the game: Mega
The newer and older versions aren't what the most recent translation patch are made for, and that's likely what is causing the issues with patching.
It patches and launches correctly in english. Thanks!
Edit: After I found time to sit down at the game further than just launching it, the intro doesnt load, not sure what should be there but seeing a few speech bubbles pop out of nothing and then the game freezes after a short walk with an invisible character does not feel right. I tried launching with japanese locale emulator and as administrator.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes