Aman2211

Nov 23, 2021
Hello, I am playing on android using jioplay. Can anyone tell me how to add translation patch in game ( everything is in Japanese)

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
I tried it over and over and after half an hour I still have no idea how to correctly install it with the patch and yes I read the thread as well as the last few pages.

So please tell me how I do it correctly.

I extracted everything in the order with the game, which has the demo vision in it as far as the patchexecuter told me. So if I picked one of the other patches, which are not for the demo vision it would end into one of these long error list because it is the wrong patch.

So I picked the patch for the demo vision, but couldnt execute it because .Net is missing? I went ahead and installed it. However even after installing .Net it still isnt working.

Am I completely off the right path here or what is my idiotic brain missing out? :D
You probably installed the wrong .Net version, this issue happened a number of pages back to another user, too (the Patcher seems to recommend the wrong .Net version). Try to install all the .Net versions (both for x32/x86 and x64; then each .Net version of each) until the launcher works.

Or look behind in the thread (with the Search function) to find which .Net did that previous user find for the patcher to work.

Reactions: Aman2211

Klyen2000

Nov 18, 2021
Thank you all for helping me out. Thanks to your updated wiki and your tipp Noctilight and Flowercat with chanching to japanese programm language in the admin settings. After adjusting it and restarting it works with the vision of Flowercat and the latest update patch. Got it in English and with no invisible characters now, thanks a bunch for this ^^

And thanks to JakeMSG too of course for providing further solutions =)

Aman2211

Nov 23, 2021
Is there any Android or jioplay user, can you tell me how you run the game?
Issue: invisible character, Japanese
There is a translation_patch available, but can't run it because it's in .exe format

Noctilight

Jun 18, 2020
Thanks for link, but I am having some issue here
View attachment 3472134
I never used joiplay but here's some things I found on the net, make sure joiplay is up to date, same for your plugins and try exploring the app UI to change things. I can't help more than this and I am not going to use joiplay on my 10 year old phone, so sorry if it does not work and good luck soldier.

Aman2211

Nov 23, 2021
I never used joiplay but here's some things I found on the net, make sure joiplay is up to date, same for your plugins and try exploring the app UI to change things. I can't help more than this and I am not going to use joiplay on my 10 year old phone, so sorry if it does not work and good luck soldier.
I had the same thing. It seems like a joiplay issue since the Maldives rpg app worked perfectly fine.
Thanks a lot both of you, it works on Maldivas RPG app and working just fine.

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
Can anyone fill me in on how much of this game is translated and is there more content left to be added? Anyone please let me know, thanks!

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes