Flowercat

Jan 4, 2018
seeing a few speech bubbles pop out of nothing and then the game freezes after a short walk with an invisible character does not feel right.
This happened to me when I launched an unpatched version of the game using Joiplay, that version didn't have actual Japanese text in the files so I would assume this is some sort of locale issue, are you playing this on PC? Is there any nonsense text in the game folder?

Roxos

Apr 29, 2017
This happened to me when I launched an unpatched version of the game using Joiplay, that version didn't have actual Japanese text in the files so I would assume this is some sort of locale issue, are you playing this on PC? Is there any nonsense text in the game folder?
You were correct, I unpacked the game with winrar instead of 7z this time to enforce japanese names encoding and it works well now (untill I find more stuff i mess up haha)

Kdr1994

Jun 11, 2018
The mega link doesn't work for me (of the version 2.07), can somebody bring another link or directly upload this version already patched? Thanks a lot beforehand.

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Yes, check the pinned wiki, there is a strategy guide for every boss, and if you can't beat her perphaps you have too much fetishes or you start with her debuffs because you lost too much, it's in the wiki too ( am proud of it ).
Cool. I'm checking it rn.

Edit: It seems I have to improve my magic, so grinding levels to be drained is on the list.
Also, I'd buy items from the village to restore stats efficiently.

Last edited:

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Cool. I'm checking it rn.

Edit: It seems I have to improve my magic, so grinding levels to be drained is on the list.
Also, I'd buy items from the village to restore stats efficiently.
You might also need to speed up how fast you take it down in its 1st phase, since if you take too many turns, its battle-given debuffs will stack up.

I initially died to it a bit, but then I managed to finish the 1st phase without so many debuffs, and the 2nd one became much doable (you should still rush the fight, even with Gym buffs, a prolonged fight will slowly defeat you).

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
You might also need to speed up how fast you take it down in its 1st phase, since if you take too many turns, its battle-given debuffs will stack up.

I initially died to it a bit, but then I managed to finish the 1st phase without so many debuffs, and the 2nd one became much doable (you should still rush the fight, even with Gym buffs, a prolonged fight will slowly defeat you).
I found out one of the items in the village erases the debuffs, though I still got trouble with the third phase. Still, I'll buff my spells a bit more before trying again, but draining levels for extra SP takes some time.

Klyen2000

Nov 18, 2021
I tried it over and over and after half an hour I still have no idea how to correctly install it with the patch and yes I read the thread as well as the last few pages.

So please tell me how I do it correctly.

I extracted everything in the order with the game, which has the demo vision in it as far as the patchexecuter told me. So if I picked one of the other patches, which are not for the demo vision it would end into one of these long error list because it is the wrong patch.

So I picked the patch for the demo vision, but couldnt execute it because .Net is missing? I went ahead and installed it. However even after installing .Net it still isnt working.

Am I completely off the right path here or what is my idiotic brain missing out? :D

Klyen2000

Nov 18, 2021
For the people who aren't able to patch the game, try this download for the 2.07 version of the game: Mega
The newer and older versions aren't what the most recent translation patch are made for, and that's likely what is causing the issues with patching.
And if I use the vision here I end up like Roxos with invisible character and skipping intro despise having it extracted with 7zip instead of window rar. The latest patch does work on it which allows me to avoid the .net propblem in my earlier message at least. But in the end it still gets me stuck after a few seconds.

So what am I overlooking?

Noctilight

Jun 18, 2020
And if I use the vision here I end up like Roxos with invisible character and skipping intro despise having it extracted with 7zip instead of window rar. The latest patch does work on it which allows me to avoid the .net propblem in my earlier message at least. But in the end it still gets me stuck after a few seconds.

Ok I added a section on the wiki about how to install the patch, go to it and confirm you did all the steps, and if it doesn't work look for the section below, if it still doesn't work I don't know cause I am not good at this but if you figure it out do tell me so that I add the fix to the wiki.

Reactions: Klyen2000

Flowercat

Jan 4, 2018
And if I use the vision here I end up like Roxos with invisible character

Simply going off of this description, it sounds like your game folder has some Japanese text as garbage characters, this seems to be an issue with locale/files not being named what the game is looking for. Are there some png files in your folder that are a bunch of random characters instead of Japanese text?

Reactions: Klyen2000
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes