howdoIwalk

Nov 28, 2019
Playing the game on the app's been going really smooth; hardly any issues except not being able to see sphinx, but fromt he looks of it that's a common issue with PC too

Flowercat

Jan 4, 2018
New translation patched dropped for version 2.11, so I am here to provide, I also decided to make a folder for these instead of link a single file so that when I switch the version out my links in older posts still go to the most recent version of the game, this also lets me include the DLC files in a folder inside this one if for some reason someone needs to download them on their own.

Link to the Game and DLC folder:
Link to the R&S Translations folder:
The game download is UNTRANSLATED and includes the Sphinx DLC, I don't have the Hecate DLC in the folder or game because I just don't have it.
The translation patch has NO NEW CONTENT, it's just been updated to work with v2.11 of the game

EDIT: I decided to convert the FAQ and tips section of the google doc into a PDF to put into the game folders for future downloads, this will hopefully help people figure out whats going wrong with their game if they have problems or otherwise need tips about things. I wanna say thanks to Noctilight for giving me permission to outright take part of the doc to make this and for constructing the original google doc in the first place. I've restructured it and made some minor edits to remove mentions of the rest of the doc (since its not there) and added in a link at the top so that if people are looking for the full walkthrough they can easily find it. The first section is troubleshooting so now if someone can't see sprites or gets an error they could potentially see a fix for it in the game folder and not ask a question in this thread that's been answered about 20 times already. I've also already replaced the 2.11 version of the game I originally uploaded with the one with this PDF in it.

Last edited:

Noctilight

Jun 18, 2020
Suggestions for the wiki will now stop so that I can enjoy not coming back to agree to the suggestions. I'll see you all when there is an update.

NinjaNamedBob

May 3, 2018
From what I've seen with others, this is a Locale issue, you have some files in your game folder that aren't actually in Japanese language and as a result the game can't find them.
I switched Locales and tried it again. Same result. Even re-installed.

Flowercat

Jan 4, 2018
Same result. Even re-installed.
There are some images and text files in the game folder, are their names Japanese characters or just garbled text? If they're garbled that's a locale issue, if not then I honestly don't know what's wrong, so far this "no sprites" issue has always been a locale problem

leafkfy

May 22, 2020
When I try to install the translation patch this error pop up, the problem is that it seems to brake the game, It doesn't run anymore unless I extract it again

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
When I try to install the translation patch this error pop up, the problem is that it seems to brake the game, It doesn't run anymore unless I extract it again
There's a mismatch between the game version and the version the TR was made for

Flowercat

Jan 4, 2018
which one should we be using then?
Link to the Game and DLC folder: Mega
Link to the R&S Translations folder: Mega
To tell which game version to use, you should look at the part of the patch download that says "Gamev(numbers)" the numbers tell you the version of the game the patch is made for which as of posting that's 2.11. I'll be uploading whatever game version the patch is meant for whenever the patch updates, so check out my quoted post for the correct version of the game for the most recent patch.

Flowercat

Jan 4, 2018
EDIT: I decided to convert the FAQ and tips section of the google doc into a PDF to put into the game folders for future downloads, this will hopefully help people figure out whats going wrong with their game if they have problems or otherwise need tips about things. I wanna say thanks to Noctilight for giving me permission to outright take part of the doc to make this and for constructing the original google doc in the first place. I've restructured it and made some minor edits to remove mentions of the rest of the doc (since its not there) and added in a link at the top so that if people are looking for the full walkthrough they can easily find it. The first section is troubleshooting so now if someone can't see sprites or gets an error they could potentially see a fix for it in the game folder and not ask a question in this thread that's been answered about 20 times already. I've also already replaced the 2.11 version of the game I originally uploaded with the one with this PDF in it.
Just going to quote this here so people see it without needing to scroll back up

hornydud2

Jan 9, 2024
so uuuhmm i got some issues while runing the game soo, its not the game or the translation the problem is actually that the game gets insanely laggy to the point where i cant even see whats happening in the scenes :/ and it only lags insanely hard when the scenes start to happen, i tried everything to decrease the frame drops when the scenes are happening but nothing seems to be working ( i have a laptop with no gpu but still this thing shouldnt be geting 3fps when the scenes are happening) could someone maybe give me the full gallery? or tell me how to fix these terrible framedrops, i tried to lower all the ingame settings and used the performance upgrade plugin for rpgm mv but that didnt help with the h scenes.

Last edited:

Flowercat

Jan 4, 2018
the problem is actually that the game gets insanely laggy to the point where i cant even see whats happening in the scenes
i tried to lower all the ingame settings and used the performance upgrade plugin for rpgm mv but that didnt help with the h scenes.
Assuming by this that you went to performance settings and set everything to be at its least intesive, I honestly don't know what the problem could be other than potentially having a program thats hooked into the game running at the same time, something like Mtool, but from my experience with doing that theres only issues if you use the speed up hotkey or have autosaves enabled. I think the scenes are just really performance intensive.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes