Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
Hi I am new here and I need someone to help me in regard to getting my game all good and going to be translated with the updated patch ver8.06. I had the game all translated and good to go before with RPGmaker and everything but when I hit run on the application for the translation it gives me the error that I need to download .net. and took me this link
I downloaded it and its still giving me the error can someone help me?
Gajinizer uses the 32-bit version to have compatibility with 32-bit systems, so if you downloaded the one marked x64, then you'll need to install x86 to fix the error.

If there's still an error regarding it, I'd suggest you bring it up on the ULMF Thread as they frequent there:

Stay safe and good night!

Till next time.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I'm trying to complete the game up to EX4 so I can play it or wait for the translation but it still has question marks above it. What is prerequired?

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I'm trying to complete the game up to EX4 so I can play it or wait for the translation but it still has question marks above it. What is prerequired?
I'm not exactly sure as I've kind of fallen out of SHRIFT as of late, but have you bonded with every girl and fully completed EX1 - EX3?

Jan 8, 2018
Has anyone figured out how to get the Ocelot code to work? I've tried on an older version, and the current(?) English patched version 8.06 and it does nothing. Searching the thread hasn't yielded much either, unless it only worked for one particular version that's gone.
I'm assuming the "ose" folder is her stuff. which would mean I have the images.

Daron430

May 6, 2019
Has anyone figured out how to get the Ocelot code to work? I've tried on an older version, and the current(?) English patched version 8.06 and it does nothing. Searching the thread hasn't yielded much either, unless it only worked for one particular version that's gone.
Seems like you have to complete the game first before the code works.
It worked for me after completing it on True Mercy (dunno if other endings work).

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I finished the True Mercy Ending and I finally got to see that Ocelot scene. I couldn't understand a lick of it because it was in Japanese but at least I got it. Does anyone know a Japanese translator program I could use for this game? Textractor's not hooking.

FirstForm

Apr 8, 2020
Hi guys, so i've just defeated the twins(EX4) with this huge monster.... and after that there was cutscene and then my game crashed with 3 errors... After lunging game again there is another cutscene with twins and then this screen where i can't do anything any help?? 1635427933633.png

Last edited:

Roxas Oblivion

Aug 5, 2018
Hey guys I know I already asked this question but never got a response. In ex4 I got up to the hellhound first fight but after beating her the game starts its self over right before the fight making me do it again and im not sure on how to proceed. Is it because of the game version I have or something else?

W4RRIOR

Aug 11, 2021
Anyone know how to get past the lampas in the room after defeating Iron Maiden? Every time I try, I always get pulled in to an instant loss battle.

Jan 8, 2018
Anyone know how to get past the lampas in the room after defeating Iron Maiden? Every time I try, I always get pulled in to an instant loss battle.
If I remember right, the clouds can only hit you when they're on the way out. While they are being pulled back, they can't hit you.
Not sure if that's applicable to the particular section you're stuck in.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
After lunging game again there is another cutscene with twins and then this screen where i can't do anything any help??
you need this;)
one more thing when you get trapped by the twins in game
HOLD Q + W THEN START THE GAME;)

there are also 2 new post on ci-en about shrift 2 showing new characters:

(you need a ci-en acc and follow the dev to see them. it's free)

Last edited:

FirstForm

Apr 8, 2020
you need this;)

there are also 2 new post on ci-en about shrift 2 showing new characters:

(you need a ci-en acc and follow the dev to see them. it's free)
Man u just made my day :D Thanks !!!!

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes