xoxlda

Apr 2, 2021
Do yourself a favor and prosto viuchi Angliyskiy language, bratan. In most cases, Russian translation is a translation from English, which was translated from Japanese, in the result you get a double-translated game with a lot of the meaning completely lost.
I didn't think of it right away. Thank you.:)

M-0-X

Mar 1, 2021
Am I missing something or is Mukuro just fucking impossible?
I've been trying and trying and nothing works.
Nobody is saying anything, the fox's advice is fucking useeless.
No weapon, no spell, no ability or equipment helps.
It's like playing a fucking lottery, to see if she kills me instantly or not.

Last edited:

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
If tahat works I'm deleting the game
Mukuro is able to stop time, there is physically no way you can counter that, all you can do is defend when her eyes turn glow red to survive the assault. Either way playing without the guide can lead to very frustrating times if one doesn't figure out each gimmick fast enough.
As said in the guide:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stay safe and good night/day!

Till next time.

Wiseman Omega

Nov 29, 2018
Can someone please explain how to patch this game in a way I can understand? It's extremely frustrating to do exactly what the instructions say only for the shit to not work on the very first step. I've patched the previous versions of the game correctly, but now it seems even more complicated than before. And yes I've been bought the game. I just don't know what the living hell I'm doing wrong. Any help is appreciated.

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
Can someone please explain how to patch this game in a way I can understand? It's extremely frustrating to do exactly what the instructions say only for the shit to not work on the very first step. I've patched the previous versions of the game correctly, but now it seems even more complicated than before. And yes I've been bought the game. I just don't know what the living hell I'm doing wrong. Any help is appreciated.
There are two methods, depending on which you used will determine which of the instructions I utilize will work.

The first method is the installer which replaces the way it was done before.
  1. Download the equivalent patch from the ULMF thread .
  2. Unpack the patch from the zip and place it in the main game folder.
  3. Run the installer.
  4. If it prompts you to download the net framework then go to the website it linked and make sure to download the 86x(32-bit) version, patch was made to work with support for people with older computers.
  5. Wait for the patch to finish its job, indicated with a popup saying so.
The second method is the one used before the patch was changed towards an installer format.
  1. Download the old patch version from this post .
  2. Decrypt the game archive (The RGSS3A file) using the decrypter by Falo, either there's a thread with a copy or I could provide you my copy if you need it.
  3. Take the folders that were decrypted and put them in the main folder (You shouldn't have to overwrite anything).
  4. Then you can either back up the RGSS3A file or just delete it. Don't keep it in the main game directory or it will interfere with the patching effort.
  5. Take the patch files from the zip and place them in the main folder, then run the game exe.
  6. A menu will popup saying Gaijinizer instead of the game, one of two things can happen:
    1. It will ask you to replace the game.ini file, accept in that case
    2. Overwrite past patch files, accept this as well if it appears
  7. Select Patch game from the choices available on the Gajinizer screen.
  8. The patcher will take some time and will freeze, a popup will notify when patching is done.
  9. Press Ok and the game will quit automatically, starting the game up again will boot the game normally.
  10. If done correctly and without issue, the game will be translated, indicated at the top with the patch version displayed and the game version displayed in brackets.

I hope this helped you out and if you have any specific problems, make sure to ask in the translation thread where you received the patch for support. I will however help you to the best of my ability as soon as I can, since it can be annoying to run into problems when you've gone through the process before.

Hope you're safe and have a good day/night!

Till next time.

Last edited:

Govow

Mar 24, 2021
Anyone knows the requirement to unlock the unlearned augment or is there a list somewhere?
For magic is it a big deal since we can unlearn the spells, but for physical it is really tedious.

Natural recovery seems really good but I am afraid to max the wrong physical traits :(

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Anyone knows the requirement to unlock the unlearned augment or is there a list somewhere?
For magic is it a big deal since we can unlearn the spells, but for physical it is really tedious.

Natural recovery seems really good but I am afraid to max the wrong physical traits :(
I believe pressing Q and W allow you to see what the ability requires and what it does.

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019

Besides the tip with Q and W for switching the pages for items/skills, a charred salamander will allow you to reset the physical upgrades if you want to run a different build.

Reactions: Govow

Govow

Mar 24, 2021
I believe pressing Q and W allow you to see what the ability requires and what it does.
Nice it works! Thanks for the tip!

Besides the tip with Q and W for switching the pages for items/skills, a charred salamander will allow you to reset the physical upgrades if you want to run a different build.
I did not know that item was in the game. Had to look around a bit before I found it in the "other" category. Good to know that physical traits are not permanent, thanks :D

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes