TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
How did you interact with the cats? Listened or kept threatening? Also what colour was the safe state? Because I threatened them and immediately after checked back in the store and the prices were still 999999; they went back to normal after leaving and re-entering the alley, but the save is still red. I'm missing 2 rabbit fur, however; I'm assuming I have to get them before 2.2? Or can I still get them afterwards? (I seem to remember an interaction with M.Rabbit in the cemetary about the little girl whose diary we found in the building, but I'm not sure when it was...)
It doesn't matter how you interact with them, if you're going the genocide route you instantly kill them.
The mother rabbit interaction is after reading both the notes I think, it happens automatically at the end of the chapter if you read them. Not sure about the two missing fur though.

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
It doesn't matter how you interact with them, if you're going the genocide route you instantly kill them.
The mother rabbit interaction is after reading both the notes I think, it happens automatically at the end of the chapter if you read them. Not sure about the two missing fur though.
Hmmmm... after getting 8 fur, there wasn't anymore M.Rabbit interactions... no option to kill the cats, and once it saves on 2.2 the save is white. So you really have to finish a normal playthrough before murdering everything? Or can I get back to it by starting to kill in 2.2 again?

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Hmmmm... after getting 8 fur, there wasn't anymore M.Rabbit interactions... no option to kill the cats, and once it saves on 2.2 the save is white. So you really have to finish a normal playthrough before murdering everything? Or can I get back to it by starting to kill in 2.2 again?
Yep. You're completely forced to complete a playthrough before actually going onto the genocide route for real. Please refer to the post I'll reply to in this one for reasoning.
Doesn't matter if you murder everything after that, you're completely locked onto the neutral route because you were forced to spare even just one.
Long story short: Dev got butthurt at people liking genocide more than mercy, so he made genocide a pain to get to and made the genocide final boss impossible to beat without cheating.

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
Yep. You're completely forced to complete a playthrough before actually going onto the genocide route for real. Please refer to the post I'll reply to in this one for reasoning.
Doesn't matter if you murder everything after that, you're completely locked onto the neutral route because you were forced to spare even just one.
Hmmmmm... I noticed that you can kill Mukuro in the subway, but left it before she could spawn 10 times... Imma try going as far as possible murderlizing everything.
I thought about erasing all save files and start a pacifist run (all girls 100).
It's been a while, if I remember right, getting an ending will "isolate" that save file? So killing everything after that won't affect that save file? Would I just need to start a NG+ without privileges? Or just generic NG?
Also, won't that lead into the "Hypocrite" ending?
I'm sorry for bombarding you with questions, but I'd like to know before dropping 10-15hrs only to find out that it won't work...
Plus the guides here only show the pacifist routes.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Hmmmmm... I noticed that you can kill Mukuro in the subway, but left it before she could spawn 10 times... Imma try going as far as possible murderlizing everything.
I thought about erasing all save files and start a pacifist run (all girls 100).
It's been a while, if I remember right, getting an ending will "isolate" that save file? So killing everything after that won't affect that save file? Would I just need to start a NG+ without privileges? Or just generic NG?
Also, won't that lead into the "Hypocrite" ending?
I'm sorry for bombarding you with questions, but I'd like to know before dropping 10-15hrs only to find out that it won't work...
Plus the guides here only show the pacifist routes.
That's just gonna lead you to Neutral C I'm pretty sure.
Not sure about the save file thing, but I know that your corruption and demon affection is stored in the file PublicData.rv2 or something like that.
I think the Hypocrite ending is acting nice then turning genocide on the monsters, or it could just be genocide after true mercy, not sure.
Turn off NG+ benefits in the main menu and it's essentially a regular new game.
No problem, I understand.

SWAT94

Jul 5, 2019
I used the Lampas Drop on Daiji fight, but lost the fight. After loading i can't see the Drop in my bag, did i lost it forever?

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Can anyone answer whether there is a button to remove the dialog box? Also, is there a wiki for this game because I really want to know if Abadon is two beings or not.

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
I used the Lampas Drop on Daiji fight, but lost the fight. After loading i can't see the Drop in my bag, did i lost it forever?
As far as I know, loading a save file should give you the items you had before saving. If you just happen to return to the safe room (because of Indulgence card) then yes, you lost the Lampas drop unless reloading the save file. Even so, you can farm those by either refighting Lampas or persuading her.

Mlzaoi

Jun 8, 2021
Can anyone answer whether there is a button to remove the dialog box? Also, is there a wiki for this game because I really want to know if Abadon is two beings or not.
Don't think there's a way to hide text and there's no wiki irrc. And, (I think) Abaddon is an singular entity which used the twins as an medium to obtain a physical form. So, while the twins are referred to as they/them, Abaddon itself is still a singular entity. Also, there may be no wiki, but the fan-discord is... okay for info/general discussion.

Edit: Oh! here's the discord

Last edited:

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Don't think there's a way to hide text and there's no wiki irrc. And, (I think) Abaddon is an singular entity which used the twins as an medium to obtain a physical form. So, while the twins are referred to as they/them, Abaddon itself is still a singular entity. Also, there may be no wiki, but the fan-discord is... okay for info/general discussion.

Edit: Oh! here's the discord
It says that the link is invalid. How do I find it in the Discord program I downloaded for windows?

Mlzaoi

Jun 8, 2021
It says that the link is invalid. How do I find it in the Discord program I downloaded for windows?
If the link didn't work, try to copying it and pasting it into the "Add a server" button (the + on the left side). Another option would be to try joining via link. It's in his signature. think you gotta make an account to see links tho

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
If the link didn't work, try to copying it and pasting it into the "Add a server" button (the + on the left side). Another option would be to try joining via link. It's in his signature. think you gotta make an account to see links tho
Thanks!

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Just throwing it out there but is anyone going to translate those extra stories? Also, I just got a ton of pictures and videos from Pixiv and Tweeter!! Why didn't anyone tell me!!!???? What are some new things!!?? I'd post it here but I don't think yall'd like it.

Edit: Even though I've played this a thousand times I don't want to go through it again to get little things. Anyone have a FULL save?
And
does anyone know where I can get gif or avi files for the scenes(think I asked before?) or am I gonna have to record the screen?

Last edited:

Mlzaoi

Jun 8, 2021
Just throwing it out there but is anyone going to translate those extra stories? Also, I just got a tone of pictures and videos from Pixiv and Tweeter!! Why didn't anyone tell me!!!???? What are some new things!!?? I'd post it here but I don't think yall'd like it.

Edit: Even though I've played this a thousand times I don't want to go through it again to get little things. Anyone have a FULL save?
And
does anyone know where I can get gif or avi files for the scenes(think I asked before?) or am I gonna have to record the screen?
Shrifted is currently working on translating Shrift 2, since the dev (Alan) chose to work on it instead of the remaining content in Shrift 1 (black kitsune fight, extra stories, etc.) I assume Shrifited will focus on translating Black Kitsune>DLC 2>DLC 3>Extra/Bonus stories. And, I think you're talking about the commission work Alan does? That, or the previews for shrift 2 enemies...?

The save below is after ex4 pacifist route. It should have every loss scene expect for the dlcs, you'll have to add those yourself.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Shrifted is currently working on translating Shrift 2, since the dev (Alan) chose to work on it instead of the remaining content in Shrift 1 (black kitsune fight, extra stories, etc.) I assume Shrifited will focus on translating Black Kitsune>DLC 2>DLC 3>Extra/Bonus stories. And, I think you're talking about the commission work Alan does? That, or the previews for shrift 2 enemies...?

The save below is after ex4 pacifist route. It should have every loss scene expect for the dlcs, you'll have to add those yourself.
Thank's for the help. Yes I mean Shrift 2. The art and gifs are by the ton and are sooo good. No predictions for Shrift 2? anything from Shrift one that I might have missed?

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes