Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Fox demon in second part of a fourth chapter kills me in four-five turns after he transformed into plant demon.
Yes, I know I should wrestle out of bounds, but it sometimes just dont work. Like, she put something dick looking dangerously close to my mouth, I pick "wrestle", next turn starts, and....she take turn first, despite she have more debuffs on her than game know how to handle. Whicm mean I lost another time.

I should continue smashing my head against or there are some trick (beside cheat engine)?

Reactions: bwardyunbip

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Fox demon in second part of a fourth chapter kills me in four-five turns after he transformed into plant demon.
Yes, I know I should wrestle out of bounds, but it sometimes just dont work. Like, she put something dick looking dangerously close to my mouth, I pick "wrestle", next turn starts, and....she take turn first, despite she have more debuffs on her than game know how to handle. Whicm mean I lost another time.

I should continue smashing my head against or there are some trick (beside cheat engine)?
Use a lampas drop first turn, then spam fire magic. That's about it.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Well that sucks for you then.
Last I recall though, you can get one from Persuading a lampas to leave you alone, so just equip the bronze box and sleep in a safe room and grind till you get one.
So if I decided that I dont need her I fucked, figuratively, and my only option is cheat engine?

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019

Looks like your Agility is low. Try maxing it and there should be no problem. Also, as they said, Lampas drop before she drugs you will trigger a conversation mid-battle so Daji will stop using drug based attacks.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Looks like your Agility is low. Try maxing it and there should be no problem. Also, as they said, Lampas drop before she drugs you will trigger a conversation mid-battle so Daji will stop using drug based attacks.
It maxed, as well as vitality. But she still with 50% chances act first.
Vitality upgrade sucks btw.

boohuh

Aug 13, 2020
Probably been asked before, so sorry for asking, but is there some form of uncensored patch at all? I know there is some kind of patch within the folder itself, but I cannot run that one, cos it tells me I need to have .NET installed... which I do.

Mlzaoi

Jun 8, 2021
Probably been asked before, so sorry for asking, but is there some form of uncensored patch at all? I know there is some kind of patch within the folder itself, but I cannot run that one, cos it tells me I need to have .NET installed... which I do.
Don't think so, no. The patch within the folder is for the eng translation, hence why the start up screen says "Eng trans v3.3[ver8.0x]."

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Problem is not that I cum my soul out when she tries to get 'blowjob' from me.
Problem is her turn priority takes precedence over mine most of a times, so each time he init 'blowjob' its a roulette will I be able to put it out of mouth or no. And if I didnt put it out the next turn she put it in its a game over.

Reactions: bwardyunbip
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes