Mlzaoi

Jun 8, 2021
Problem is not that I cum my soul out when she tries to get 'blowjob' from me.
Problem is her turn priority takes precedence over mine most of a times, so each time he init 'blowjob' its a roulette will I be able to put it out of mouth or no. And if I didnt put it out the next turn she put it in its a game over.
What's your build? Her Alarune form should not giving you this much trouble.

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
Problem is not that I cum my soul out when she tries to get 'blowjob' from me.
Problem is her turn priority takes precedence over mine most of a times, so each time he init 'blowjob' its a roulette will I be able to put it out of mouth or no. And if I didnt put it out the next turn she put it in its a game over.
Daji does blowjobs?

Mlzaoi

Jun 8, 2021
Everything in vitality, spells by situation.
I'm assuming your doing the pacifism route? Correct me if I'm wrong, but assuming you've befriended everyone so far. You should be able to max both agility as well as vitality. And, you probably know already, but, you're spamming cool calm and hellbreak, right? Other than that, I guess you have to hope you're lucky.

Last edited:

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
I'm assuming your doing the pacifism route? Correct me if I'm wrong, but assuming you've befriended everyone so far. You should be able to max both agility as well as vitality. And, you probably know already, but, you're spamming cool calm and hellbreak, right? Other than that, I guess you have to hope you're lucky
Not everyone. Some monsters are soooo clingy in battle that I pulverize them each time I ave a chance. Especially bunny and girl in cave. Ten steps - encounter- ten steps - encounter -> mass genocide.

Mlzaoi

Jun 8, 2021
You get what you deserve lmao
Something poetic about:

And getting fucked over by Daji's plant form later.
I forgot, does Daji counter sylph storm?
daji fights spolis her last form cancels it and I think her beast form and "breaks" it"

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Not everyone. Some monsters are soooo clingy in battle that I pulverize them each time I ave a chance. Especially bunny and girl in cave. Ten steps - encounter- ten steps - encounter -> mass genocide.
Coward. If you're gonna half ass it, you may as well not do it at all.
Restart and kill all of them.

Reactions: YouShallNotLol

Mlzaoi

Jun 8, 2021
girl in cave...? Surely, you aren't calling Arachne clingly? Unless, you're talking about Titanoboa... which also doesn't fit. But, won't lie I do understand wanting to murder the pedo rabbit

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
girl in cave...? Surely, you aren't calling Arachne clingly? Unless, you're talking about Titanoboa... which also doesn't fit. But, won't lie I do understand wanting to murder the pedo rabbit
I think he might be talking about Mukuro? Since you technically fight her in a cave too, but it's a very short segment that you can get through really fast if you know the route (or befriended Barghest and just have her turn the lights on)

Mlzaoi

Jun 8, 2021
I think he might be talking about Mukuro? Since you technically fight her in a cave too, but it's a very short segment that you can get through really fast if you know the route (or befriended Barghest and just have her turn the lights on)
Oh, that makes more sense, but even then I wouldn't describe her as "clingy." But, yeah that's prob correct.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Literal girl, not a spider. That one that decided yo fuck you to death and then commit suicide.

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
what difficulty should ex be played on? i'm normal
It depends on what you want. If you want a challenge, Normal or Suicidal are good options. If you play to learn more about game's lore, easy is your way. As said before, EX1 is annoying because you get to fight after taking five steps and enemies are not easy to kill.

Reactions: bwardyunbip

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
daji fights spolis her last form cancels it and I think her beast form and "breaks" it"
Last form cancels it, but beast form doesn't.
Also, I'll leave a short briefing about Daji fight to anyone interested.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, I was thinking just use sylph storm to block it all (alraune form). Then again, it sounds like he's lacking sp so maybe he can't afford that + hell break + cool calm and I guess he also doesn't have the fluffiest robe.

Mlzaoi

Jun 8, 2021
Yeah, I was thinking just use sylph storm to block it all (alraune form). Then again, it sounds like he's lacking sp so maybe he can't afford that + hell break + cool calm and I guess he also doesn't have the fluffiest robe.
Yeah, it seems that he really screwed himself over by killing the girls at random. That's probably why he mentioned using cheat engine, despite the fact that the game isn't all that difficult. spoils for later content. Not counting you know who at the end of geno

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes