Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
hello I'm new here and I would like to ask help on how to install Shrift [v8.06] since I downloaded the pre-patched one with DLC and I would to ask for help on what to do next, so if anyone were to help me like with a list of steps on what to do that would be very appreciated and I would be very grateful for any help.

(P.S to the staff sorry for links in the post I was just replying so I could show which post I was talking about.)
Whew it's been a while since I've been on this thread, either way I would be happy to help you out to the best of my abilities, albeit I'm a bit rusty, haven't opened the game in months after buying the game. Anyways could you be more specific in what you mean? The game should already be pre-patched so it should be just unzip and play but could be wrong, haven't opened the file in more than two years.

Speaking of that you should probably note that my version is outdated, you're better off using something like Nevart's version instead, just refrain from using Debug until you've achieved a successful True Mercy route.
Link to Nevart's Post

Don't be afraid to ask questions, there's always someone out there happy to help you.

Till next time and have a good day/night!

Reactions: Nevart

Dr Sonymon

Jun 11, 2023
Whew it's been a while since I've been on this thread, either way I would be happy to help you out to the best of my abilities, albeit I'm a bit rusty, haven't opened the game in months after buying the game. Anyways could you be more specific in what you mean? The game should already be pre-patched so it should be just unzip and play but could be wrong, haven't opened the file in more than two years.

Speaking of that you should probably note that my version is outdated, you're better off using something like Nevart's version instead, just refrain from using Debug until you've achieved a successful True Mercy route.
Link to Nevart's Post

Don't be afraid to ask questions, there's always someone out there happy to help you.

Till next time and have a good day/night!
I'll like ask if there is a good up to date English translation for shrift [v8.06] that I could use for my game

any help will be appreciated and I would be very grateful for it.

sorry for asking you for help again

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
I'll like ask if there is a good up to date English translation for shrift [v8.06] that I could use for my game

any help will be appreciated and I would be very grateful for it.

sorry for asking you for help again
To start things off, the translations the thread refers to one made by Shrifted and their team (Translation thread mentions everyone involved). The patch is hand-translated so no worries about MTL ruining your experience.

8.07 is the latest version of the game, 8.06 is a version lower and had conflicts with the patch for 8.07 but from what I can gather an official version of 8.07 was pre-patched, hence why I linked Nevart's post.

Now 8.07 has all the EX-dungeons (EX1-4) translated, meanwhile the patch meant for 8.06 only has EX1-3 translated. If you would still like to proceed with patching a version of 8.06 however then just use the patch linked in the attachments, it's an exe file the translator compiled with their team. There's another way to patch the game but considering how easy the executable makes the process I'd suggest you stick with that unless you know how Gajinizer works.

Again, I recommend you download the Nevart version, 8.07 was the intended version of the game the latest patch was made for and thus has the least number of errors to pop up plus a few lines from EX4 got changed between 8.06 and 8.07 so those line will show up as untranslated.

I hope I was able to provide a suitable answer to your questions and don't hesitate to ask for more help or for me to clarify something.

Till next time and have an amazing day/night!

randomname312

Oct 28, 2019
how do I even escape the lampras in the battery room, once Im bind I can't escape and the fume that hit me makes it impossible to make it pass 2nd floor

UmekoMashimi

Sep 18, 2021
where do i get to choose the ending/marriage? I wanna see the arachne scene

I guess you can getthat scenes if you give to a 100 affection demon a ring of marriage (you can craft it with a diamond and something you get in the game) with this i guess you get that scenes

Vesperr

Sep 11, 2018
how do I even escape the lampras in the battery room, once Im bind I can't escape and the fume that hit me makes it impossible to make it pass 2nd floor
Welcome to the casual filter. For real tho, practice.
You pretty much cant avoid the last lampas before battery, but the smoke only hits when going out of Lampas not back. So wait for it to start comming back then run into her. If you avoided every other Lampas until that point you should have no problem breaking out of only 1.

randomname312

Oct 28, 2019
I think there was a teddy bear near the tent in the park that gave you the option to show or hide vore?
I am at the battery room, just after getting the lamp from the iron maiden, i don't quite undersatnd the usage of the joy stick there is it tapping ur left right key really fast or wut. I am baffled

Nexus Gem

May 5, 2021
I am at the battery room, just after getting the lamp from the iron maiden, i don't quite undersatnd the usage of the joy stick there is it tapping ur left right key really fast or wut. I am baffled
just spam the two movement key buttons, although not too fast or else the game won't pick it up. That's it.

UmekoMashimi

Sep 18, 2021
Pls answer me this,for EX-2 and EX-3 i need to finish something? That crystals in Hell Room when you finish say
?????? but nothing happens

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Pls answer me this,for EX-2 and EX-3 i need to finish something? That crystals in Hell Room when you finish say
?????? but nothing happens
Once you complete an EX scenario (except EX-4 because there's no Black Fox, yet) you'll see their corresponding crystal near Black Fox active, meaning you completed them. Check which girls you need to play them if you can't access post game content.

UmekoMashimi

Sep 18, 2021
How endings are here,how i get them and how i unlock the All Ex-Escenarios?

and i see a baked turkey in hell room for a code,what is that?¿

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
How endings are here,how i get them and how i unlock the All Ex-Escenarios?

and i see a baked turkey in hell room for a code,what is that?¿
Looking through the Shrift Guide/Notes I've had, it lists True Mercy, Mercy A and B, Neutral ABC, and the Four Genocide Endings (Listed as Variations based on when you do the route)

Getting all the EX-Scenarios requires pretty much a True Mercy run, as the characters needed will be obtained through a TM run.

Turkey is a npc that allows you to input codes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That should be all your questions answered, hope you are well and have a good day/night!

Till next time.

• Red Heart
Reactions: UmekoMashimi

UmekoMashimi

Sep 18, 2021
Looking through the Shrift Guide/Notes I've had, it lists True Mercy, Mercy A and B, Neutral ABC, and the Four Genocide Endings (Listed as Variations based on when you do the route)

Getting all the EX-Scenarios requires pretty much a True Mercy run, as the characters needed will be obtained through a TM run.

Turkey is a npc that allows you to input codes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That should be all your questions answered, hope you are well and have a good day/night!

Till next time.

Thx For Helping but i gonna ask something stupid this time,when you do ALL EX the only way to do genocide route is a new slot or file no?

Is any way to do it full powerful or is better if iwant to tplay it ez going to espectator difficulty?

Last edited:

TheTrashMammal

Jun 5, 2022
Has anyone made a new guide ? I am stuck at ch 2-1 in my genocide run. I can't find anything more to kill after the mother rabbit leaves, but when I proceed to next area my save turns from red to white.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Has anyone made a new guide ? I am stuck at ch 2-1 in my genocide run. I can't find anything more to kill after the mother rabbit leaves, but when I proceed to next area my save turns from red to white.
If it's your first playthrough that's intended. Dev threw a hissy fit at people liking genocide more and so made it so that you can't do it on your first playthrough.
If it isn't your first playthrough, did you kill mother rabbit until she stopped appearing, as well as read the notes? Last I recall you need to do both of those.

Reactions: TheTrashMammal

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
It’s my first play through, Thanks for the answer.
And Why would he be mad that people are taking the genocide route, If you think about it who would want to befriend a species that literally has human souls in their diet.
>makes genuinely unsalvageable characters except for like, two of them
>gives people the option to either befriend or kill them, despite having no reasons to befriend any
>people like killing them better
1687529038048.png

UmekoMashimi

Sep 18, 2021
It’s my first play through, Thanks for the answer.
And Why would he be mad that people are taking the genocide route, If you think about it who would want to befriend a species that literally has human souls in their diet.

When you get friend of them you understand a litttle of them,and more if you think as animals with inteligence and not having the same moral system as us ,but is normal to start being bad as IM says

"Is understandable to wacth that bloodshed and have that feelings of hatred"

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes