Sep 27, 2019
Say how do I get haru and liz to jump on me? They either disappear once i get the medicine or they stay around doing nothing... I'm trying to get all of mons'

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Say how do I get haru and liz to jump on me? They either disappear once i get the medicine or they stay around doing nothing... I'm trying to get all of mons'
Try going through the gate, it'll be locked. If you didn't get them the first time around, you're shit out of luck and gotta reload a save from before or start a new playthrough AFAIK.

Sep 27, 2019
Try going through the gate, it'll be locked. If you didn't get them the first time around, you're shit out of luck and gotta reload a save from before or start a new playthrough AFAIK.
I was able to do it by speaking to them again before leaving after taking the medicine. Now I'm already at the last chapter SHRIFT however I have no money, and fucked up my stats by trying to follow the walkthrough, how do I level up? Is it even possible to do so or do I have to do a bad ending before attempting the pacifist one?

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I was able to do it by speaking to them again before leaving after taking the medicine. Now I'm already at the last chapter SHRIFT however I have no money, and fucked up my stats by trying to follow the walkthrough, how do I level up? Is it even possible to do so or do I have to do a bad ending before attempting the pacifist one?
Levelling up is done by killing demons, so you're fucked if you go a neutral route. Just use the Bronze Boxes to grind for some money, go back to an earlier chapter with Chapter Select, and buy a Charred Salamander. Remember that you can refund magic if you need to though.

Jan 8, 2018
You aren't supposed to level up in that route, you get all needed points from relationships.

Reactions: bwardyunbip

Shaprada

Jun 13, 2020
will i get no problem if I downloaded the recent op download and patching it with patch 3.4?

or do i need to scoop around like a rat in heat to find a trace of 8.07 to get the best result?

all this above comment are about:
8.06 + patch 3.4 = 8.07
8.07 + patch 3.4 ≠ 8.06 patch 3.4
8.07 + patch 3.4 > 8.06 patch 3.4

Magnafiend

Jul 7, 2022
Yup I just realised it, but I cannot manage to beat the fourth phase now as she immediately sucks my life away
Assuming you're talking about Daji. Honestly I had a TON of trouble with Daji also (as seen by my ranting in this very thread... I still think phase 3 is just poorly designed but eh, that's neither here nor there). Make sure every character is at 100 affection since that's the requirement for the true end, and you'll need the magic points you get from it. You'll need to spec your magic so that you have Hell Break, Megito for your main source of magic damage (i think thats what the maxed out fire spell was called?), The second level lightning spell at least if you have the points for it, and the Million Dollar gun. Next use the recollection cubes in the pink bed to fight Llampras get a Llampras tear if you don't already have one, and use the persuade command when fighting Mother Rabbit to farm money. Grind out cash, buy every healing item full stock. For the actual fight, deal with phase 1 normally, then use a Llampras tear immediately during phase 2. It'll make you immune to the gas pretty much making the fight so much easier. Now keep track of your damage and about how many turns it takes to kill. You'll want to get her as close to dead as possible, and then load up your Million Dollar with a full clip. Top off your VIT and WILL, then Cast Hell Break followed by the killing blow to enter phase 3. It's important to have Hell Break active BEFORE triggering phase 3 since she acts twice per turn, and has a chance to stun you out of actually casting Hell Break... or worse, stunning you right into an unavoidable insta kill the following turn and leaving you with literally nothing you can do to stop it. Will Hell Break active as the phase begins you don't have to worry about the stun. Next just unload everything into her. For phase 4, lightning is your bread and butter here. Deal with the dancing as best you can, it can be a bit annoying for sure though. Immediately use wind magic if you're ever grabbed since she works just like Echo, and be liberal with your item usage if need be, but hold on to morphines and edge pills if you can (or just toss lightning drums at her if you picked up some).

Once the fight is over, grab the laser cannon and then go back in (after saving if the game lets you). From there just follow the guide step by step and congrats, you've essentially beaten the base game. Just make sure to restock on ammo since there is one more fight, but its more of a plot fight than anything (unless you're out of ammo like my dumb ass going into it and swinging at it with the starting sword for.... 5 damage....). Now all you have to worry about dealing with is the goddamn Harpy Queen in EX1 oh dear god please make the PTSD from that fight stop, and my naive ass thought Daji phase 3 was unwinnable bullshit when I first stumbled onto it woefully unprepared......

Side note, if you're missing any items or weapons, go back to chapter select and pick them up from the chapter its in. It's been freaking ages since I did the Daji fight but that's basically how I managed it. As someone mentioned before, if your stats are iffy then pick up a charred salamander, use it and reset. High speed is very helpful here, and high attack and health. Throw a few points into magic for sure but no need to max it. Hope this all helps some.

demii

Jun 23, 2022
I miss s scene from dancing boss where you lose becouse of losing rating is there way to unlok it ?

Sep 27, 2019
Assuming you're talking about Daji. Honestly I had a TON of trouble with Daji also (as seen by my ranting in this very thread... I still think phase 3 is just poorly designed but eh, that's neither here nor there). Make sure every character is at 100 affection since that's the requirement for the true end, and you'll need the magic points you get from it. You'll need to spec your magic so that you have Hell Break, Megito for your main source of magic damage (i think thats what the maxed out fire spell was called?), The second level lightning spell at least if you have the points for it, and the Million Dollar gun. Next use the recollection cubes in the pink bed to fight Llampras get a Llampras tear if you don't already have one, and use the persuade command when fighting Mother Rabbit to farm money. Grind out cash, buy every healing item full stock. For the actual fight, deal with phase 1 normally, then use a Llampras tear immediately during phase 2. It'll make you immune to the gas pretty much making the fight so much easier. Now keep track of your damage and about how many turns it takes to kill. You'll want to get her as close to dead as possible, and then load up your Million Dollar with a full clip. Top off your VIT and WILL, then Cast Hell Break followed by the killing blow to enter phase 3. It's important to have Hell Break active BEFORE triggering phase 3 since she acts twice per turn, and has a chance to stun you out of actually casting Hell Break... or worse, stunning you right into an unavoidable insta kill the following turn and leaving you with literally nothing you can do to stop it. Will Hell Break active as the phase begins you don't have to worry about the stun. Next just unload everything into her. For phase 4, lightning is your bread and butter here. Deal with the dancing as best you can, it can be a bit annoying for sure though. Immediately use wind magic if you're ever grabbed since she works just like Echo, and be liberal with your item usage if need be, but hold on to morphines and edge pills if you can (or just toss lightning drums at her if you picked up some).

Once the fight is over, grab the laser cannon and then go back in (after saving if the game lets you). From there just follow the guide step by step and congrats, you've essentially beaten the base game. Just make sure to restock on ammo since there is one more fight, but its more of a plot fight than anything (unless you're out of ammo like my dumb ass going into it and swinging at it with the starting sword for.... 5 damage....). Now all you have to worry about dealing with is the goddamn Harpy Queen in EX1 oh dear god please make the PTSD from that fight stop, and my naive ass thought Daji phase 3 was unwinnable bullshit when I first stumbled onto it woefully unprepared......

Side note, if you're missing any items or weapons, go back to chapter select and pick them up from the chapter its in. It's been freaking ages since I did the Daji fight but that's basically how I managed it. As someone mentioned before, if your stats are iffy then pick up a charred salamander, use it and reset. High speed is very helpful here, and high attack and health. Throw a few points into magic for sure but no need to max it. Hope this all helps some.
that's the dancing i'm confused about dafuck do i do about it? You say just deal with it like it doesn't mean anything to me. The rest I can understand but her dancing insta kills me for some reason turn 1 without any chance to do anything... So yeah pretty weirded out about it

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I miss a scene from dancing boss where you lose because of losing rating is there way to unlock it ?
If you unlocked her in My Room, she gives you a Memento which you can use in the lab.
If not, you're shit out of luck and have to play through the game again.

UmekoMashimi

Sep 18, 2021
I guess this is a noob question but better asking that being a idiot so here is

I'ts my first time playing this game and following "The Bad Guy Route" or genocide,i get stuck in 2nd Boss Fight vs Iron Maiden and i lost A LOT for my noob skills in all game so this is my question

Is a way to take off the corruption for not have that all bad efects?

I see something about redo chapters,you can do it in middle of not NG+?

Srry for this words but as i say "Better ask that follow idiocy"

Thx if you read this

Oct 19, 2017
I guess this is a noob question but better asking that being a idiot so here is

I'ts my first time playing this game and following "The Bad Guy Route" or genocide,i get stuck in 2nd Boss Fight vs Iron Maiden and i lost A LOT for my noob skills in all game so this is my question

Is a way to take off the corruption for not have that all bad efects?

I see something about redo chapters,you can do it in middle of not NG+?

Srry for this words but as i say "Better ask that follow idiocy"

Thx if you read this

If it is your very first playthrough, you cannot complete Genocide. You have to beat the game normally. However I will warn you that even after doing that, the genocide route is essentially unbeatable without cheats. The creator did not like how popular the genocide route was and changed it to be unbeatable. Narratively, it is explained why in EX4. However it's a shallow explanation.

Magnafiend

Jul 7, 2022
that's the dancing i'm confused about dafuck do i do about it? You say just deal with it like it doesn't mean anything to me. The rest I can understand but her dancing insta kills me for some reason turn 1 without any chance to do anything... So yeah pretty weirded out about it
Thats odd, even with screwing up the dancing it shouldn't be an instant loss. I know sometimes it can be a bit wonky if theres lag or the game kinda hangs at times when loading up the dance input sequence on some setups (happened to me every once in a while) but usually I would be able to break out using wind magic and press on from there even with failing it, and that would only be once in a while. I'm assuming since you went pacifist run that Nina's dance sequence worked fine? Is it just filling up the lust meter right away after a grab? Maybe try equipping the accessory that reduces lust buildup and see if that help? It's honestly been like a year since I did the fight so the exact details of phase 4 are a bit fuzzy, just trying to figure out what might be causing it to just be an instant loss since failing the dance usually leads to being caught in a grab and then you get a turn to break free using wind magic before it really starts getting bad. I only had issues once because I didn't think to use wind magic to break free, but even on my winning run the dance inputs lagged and I was able to still pull through so I'm not sure where the issue is with the one turn kill, whether its a bug or some game issue or just something I'm not seeing.

UmekoMashimi

Sep 18, 2021
If it is your very first playthrough, you cannot complete Genocide. You have to beat the game normally. However I will warn you that even after doing that, the genocide route is essentially unbeatable without cheats. The creator did not like how popular the genocide route was and changed it to be unbeatable. Narratively, it is explained why in EX4. However it's a shallow explanation.

Thanks to answer me xd i guess so i go to normal route,i try my best for having the greatest way for do it

123bandit

Aug 6, 2021
...And here is the complete Ver. 8.07 with Debug-Mode and certain other adjustments for the Genocide-Route. :coffee:

IMPORTANT (NEW PLAYERS):
First time players should refrain from using Debug as it is not only very easy to break the game (and not just with stats/items), but also to get spoiled. Be warned.

Also, delete the 7 MAIL text documents. I forgot to do it, sorry.
Do not open them.

And last, but not least: Open the game via Emulator to avoid getting any errors.

---------

For returning/veteran players (Nait Sieve):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
----------

The Save-Files from my last post are naturally all compatible.

Have fun!

MEGA

where do i get to choose the ending/marriage? I wanna see the arachne scene

Reactions: Nevart

Dr Sonymon

Jun 11, 2023
After perhaps a few hours and my internet crying from my activity, I have finished uploading version 8.06. Game is pre-patched and already has DLC installed. If the game isn't translated then run the patch exe included inside the game directory.

I do this for the sake of it and making it easier on others, the amount of website hunting and link generators I go through to get these games aren't fun, all I ask is you don't report these links, otherwise I'll just quit doing this stuff. Doesn't mean I won't stop helping anyone out with finding games however.

Pre-patched with DLC;
Mega

I added the untouched version as well for anybody who would want it.

Version 8.06;
Mega
Edit: You can find these files in OP now, the unpatched version seems to be labeled under DLC however.
Stay safe and have a good day/night!

Till next time.
hello I'm new here and I would like to ask help on how to install Shrift [v8.06] since I downloaded the pre-patched one with DLC and I would to ask for help on what to do next, so if anyone were to help me like with a list of steps on what to do that would be very appreciated and I would be very grateful for any help.

(P.S to the staff sorry for links in the post I was just replying so I could show which post I was talking about.)

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes